test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Items Lost While Swapping

dirodindirodin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Per instructions from GM Xillahne I am posting a new report for investigation and documentation purposes. My issue, edited for clarity:

I lost a MK XIV Plasma Torpedo Launcher and a MK XIV Plasma Dual Heavy Cannon, both Very Rare quality from the Level 65 Romulan Captain Pack. This incident occurred between the hours of 6PM EDT Sunday, 1 November and 2AM EDT Tuesday, November 3. The character affected is Vetek@Satyrgrin, Level 65 Federation-Allegiance Romulan, made using the Captain Pack mentioned above. The ship in question is the Legendary T'Liss Warbird from the same Captain Pack.

Details from the incident copied from my report to GM Xillahne:

I discovered the items vanishing while retraining character skills. I understood there was a back end issue involving skills that required all players to retrain skills. I saw that my skills were labeled “invalid” and followed the advice of fellow players to retrain. I finished retraining skills and moved to reselecting my character traits. At this time I attempted to move my Plasma Torpedo Mk XIV, Very Rare quality from the rear slot to a forward slot. The ship in question was the Legendary T’Liss Warbird from the Level 65 Romulan Captain Pack.

I swapped a rear mounted torpedo with a forward slotted cannon. Usually, when I do this either the cannon blocks my attempt to move it, since it cannot be placed in a rear slot, or it unequips and goes to my inventory. In this case, both the torpedo and the cannon winked out when I swapped them. They were not deselected/unequipped and moved to my inventory, they simply vanished before my eyes.

I checked through my inventory and my bank, as well as docked ships in case the items were equipped on another vessel. I found no trace of the items and searches return no results.

Two specific items come from the Level 65 Romulan Captain Pack and are custom items that cannot otherwise be attained or reacquired inside the game. I can clearly recall the Plasma Torpedo Launcher Mk XIV [CrtD] [CrtH] lDmg] , Very Rare quality. My memory of the second item is less clear, only that it was either a Plasma Dual Cannon Mk XIV [CrtD] [CrtH] [Dmg] or Dual Heavy Plasma Cannon Mk XIV [CrtD] [CrtH] [Dmg], Very Rare quality.

I hope this information proves helpful in your investigation. Please contact me if you require further information. Thank you for your time and attention in this regard.