test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Reputation Tailor-Outfits

speedgohst66speedgohst66 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I recently got the Counter-Command G-Set and have not received the tailor category for it. I checked *everything*, and was unable to see any trace of it in tailor menu's (Including Off-Duty, On BOFFs or even in swimwear). I did get a (ping) from the game after collecting the final piece > [Counter-Command Exo-Armor] and saw nothing in tailor 10 seconds afterwards.

So yeah, another tailor bug that needs to be fixed next patch. Feel free to leave comments, hopefully a workaround, fellow issues on tailor-failure, or that your boff decided to die their m.a.c.o. gear in bloodwine?

• Counter-Command Ground Tailor Set (Unlock)
• Legion@speedgohst66

Edit: Yes I did file a ticket, they sent a notice to the technical team, and sent me here to file the above (bug report).

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Go and have a look among your accolades for the Counter-Command armor set and you'll likely find that one (or more) item hasn't been registered correctly within the accolade.
    If you repeat the project and make another copy of the unregistered item(s), you'll complete the accolade and the costume will become available in the tailor.
    Not an ideal solution, but it works.
    ...usually!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    speedgohst66speedgohst66 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks! I went and took a look, (can't believe it crossed my mind) and the personal shield was unregistered, even though I have it. Lmao, I got to get it again. Good luck to me being able to get Isomorphic Injectors..
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Good luck to me being able to get Isomorphic Injectors..
    Go check the Space Battlezone in the Dyson Sphere.
    If the event is being played by folks, and it usually is, 30+ minutes of blowing up Undine ships and completing the mini-events should trigger the zone-wide event and get you plenty Injectors.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/