test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please give us an option to turn off the Elachi that beam in with us because of the event set.

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 645 Arc User
Pretty please. :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    Nevermind, discovered summoning my Rottweiler scares them off.

I assume summoning any pet does the same.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    They don't seem to last long as far as I can tell.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    Yes. Please get rid of them. Just annoying.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    I saw a couple of elachi doing that generic sto dance npcs do on the shipyard at qonos and was wondering where they'd come from.

Cryptics need to add visual clutter is continuing to spill over into ground maps.
  • p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    I saw them on ESD and figured that they were there to peacefully protest the massive number of rifts that are going to start appearing everywhere.
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Fun fact: if you run away, the follow you for a bit, then stop and disappear soon after.
    Also, it seems that the longer you remain in space after using the rift before beaming to any social map, the less they will stay before disappearing... or at least, that's what seemed to happen to me today.

P.S: the new set is VERY interesting.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
    I'm using it on a megawell build. Previously was using the Temporal Rep set.
    Not sure I like being locked down before firing, and I kinda miss my trajector jump, but having one more anomaly to drop on things in a grav well is fun.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Fun fact: I've missed twice with the damn thing because my gravimetric DOFF decided that "YES, I WILL DROP ANOTHER GW AND GET THEM OUT OF YOUR TRAJECTORY!!". That woman is EVIL. EVIL, I tell you!

Seriously now, I've tried the whole set and the rift is really nice, but I'd use it only against stationary targets - like, Terok Nor, for example, (no gravity well moved it! Take that, stupid DOFF!).
    I'm currently trying out the two pieces - core and shields, keeping the colony deflector and comp engines because the ship can benefit from them - and I can't say I'm not impressed.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Fun fact: I've missed twice with the damn thing because my gravimetric DOFF decided that "YES, I WILL DROP ANOTHER GW AND GET THEM OUT OF YOUR TRAJECTORY!!". That woman is EVIL. EVIL, I tell you!

Seriously now, I've tried the whole set and the rift is really nice, but I'd use it only against stationary targets - like, Terok Nor, for example, (no gravity well moved it! Take that, stupid DOFF!).
    I'm currently trying out the two pieces - core and shields, keeping the colony deflector and comp engines because the ship can benefit from them - and I can't say I'm not impressed.

You only have to worry about stationary targets for the rift, since the majority of the damage is from the cannon and the cannon hits an absolutely massive area, you don't have to worry about it too much, its pretty good.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    I've noticed, at least in the patrol Rescue and Search, if you use the weapon you get the klingons complaining about your using the weapon.
    lol I might have to try that.
  • voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    I think they're funny... showing up when nobody wants them around is basically the Elachis' shtick.

Note: the dancing elachi are for social zones... but you get Elachi Grunt combat buddies in combat zones. They're also pretty useless (and they spend all their downtime poking buttons on their guns) but at least there's more than a cosmetic effect!
  • admiralmedea1admiralmedea1 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I hate those stupid elachi also so I will trash the imperial rift ship equipment!!!!
    I hate those stupid elachi also so I will trash the imperial rift ship equipment!!!!

You know... you don't HAVE to use it... right? Unlocking it doesn't mean you're obligated to use it.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    note: it seems the Kidd drone blocks the spawn of at least the dancing elachi.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • admiralmedea1admiralmedea1 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Hey, they're a great ship equipment but they gotta bad side effect.
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    Too bad the the Rift doesn't move the singularity in the Grravity Kills tfo. That'd be funny, even if it sounds stuipid and gameplay immersion killing an all.

Still an option to halt the Elachi dance party would be nice. mine stay around at the ESD transporter pad even after I come back after banking business and transport away in game immersion style and all. (feels right o me to do dat. :p )
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    nightken wrote: »

Are you KIDDing me? I will try it out, lol
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    I saw them dancing on Nakura without bursting into flames. I wonder if I should report it as a bug.
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    swamarian wrote: »
    I saw them dancing on Nakura without bursting into flames. I wonder if I should report it as a bug.

Fire-resistant Shroomies
  • atlantis#9395 atlantis Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    You can disable them by equipping the 3pc set, and fire the special weapon with the 3pc set, after that you can go 4pc set, just DON'T fire the weapon, unless you like the elachi, in which case, Fire the weapon with the 4pc set
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    lordmerc22 wrote: »
    nightken wrote: »

Are you KIDDing me? I will try it out, lol

Nope, it's the drone and the Elachi.. i have them both..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    The other day I beamed down to Defera invasion zone to do a daily and they also beamed down, followed me and began to fight the drones, lol.
This discussion has been closed.