test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ferengi Tour of Duty doesn’t reward dilithium.

cylon74656cylon74656 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
I have completed the Ferengi Tour of Duty chain, and when claiming the reward for successfully completing it, it awards me everything except the dolor him.

It has already happened to me in two characters.

Has anyone else experienced this too?

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    The Ferengi ToD awards a dilithium bonus pool, meaning that you get extra dilithium whenever your character earns dilithium in other ways.
    For example, if you earn 720 dilithium from playing a mission, you will get that 720 plus 360 from the bonus pool.
    This will continue until the bonus pool of 30,000 dilithium is used up.
    You can check your current bonus pool at the top=left of your screen, where there should be an indicator showing the current dilithium bonus.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • cylon74656cylon74656 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    The Ferengi ToD awards a dilithium bonus pool, meaning that you get extra dilithium whenever your character earns dilithium in other ways.
    For example, if you earn 720 dilithium from playing a mission, you will get that 720 plus 360 from the bonus pool.
    You can check your current bonus pool at the top=left of your screen, where there should be an indicator showing the current dilithium bonus.

Thank you. I hadn't played in a while, and didn't know there have been changes. previously it rewarded 30k, not 30k pool.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    cylon74656 wrote: »

Thank you. I hadn't played in a while, and didn't know there have been changes. previously it rewarded 30k, not 30k pool.
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Admiralty_System