test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Trouble with Teams

My fleet friends and I like to team up to do TFO's so that we can earn fleet marks together. Ever since the Gamma story arc was added, teaming has been very glitchy. I've done the research and discovered: (1) Two players can team up with no issues. (2) Three or more players have to go through workarounds and it still sometimes fails. The workaround is that each player must be in a different map. This seems to have worsened now and we can get three together ONLY be being very far apart, as in different quadrants. While some can create a team of 2 or more, some cannot for reasons we can't fathom. (3) Every time we do end up with a team of three or more, at the end of the TFO, the team no longer exists. So, we have to go through it all again. Has anyone else found a way around this, or is this just another flaw that probably won't be fixed anytime soon? We have tried all selecting the same TFO at the same time, but there's no guarantee we will be put together.

Comments

• drnicket#1308 drnicket Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Easiest solution that works EVERY time: once everyone has accepted and joined the team, the leader changes instances or maps. Then queue the TFO.

Once you complete the TFO, do NOT leave. Queue the next one right away with all team members still there. If the previous tfo times out and everyone gets pulled back to where they were, don't worry. As long as the queue pops and everyone readies, you'll be fine.