test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old bug? "Yesterday's War" is broken for me.

So I am a new player, and recently progressed in the episodes to start "Yesterday's War" with my romulan/federation captain. I was able to start the first mission, but when I went to board the ship to escape, the map transfer failed.

After many attempts to resume the mission, restarting my xbox, I gave up. I have now completed all the other available episodes and came back to this one, but every time I try it, it says that the map transfer failed.

A quick google search gives results from 2 years ago about all these episodes being bugged for romulan captains. If this was supposedly fixed, it has reverted and needs to be readdressed. If it has never been fixed after 2 years, then wow, I am very disappointed and need to re-evaluate investing time and support into this game.

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Its because all time travel was banned you cannot do it anymore.
  • pthe5#2621 pthe5 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    It's an old bug which reappeared after the discovery addon I believe. Im also waiting for a fix to finish this mission with my Rom and Klingon toon to get the 2 last achievos I need to complete this game 100%... And I'm waiting... And waiting...