test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma Skirmishes/Uni Endeavor

thehnthehn Member Posts: 83 Arc User
edited October 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Can anyone enter these to do the universal today?
Havent been able to get in one for days.
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    No surprise.. it's bugged and cannot be completed.

It's getting silly now, all you can really do is laugh. :lol:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    New event! Find the one thing that works correctly. Complete the event daily for 20 days and receive a reward. The reward will also be broken.
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    They should replace the universal endeavor with one that works until they fix this.

Something easy like complete a academy lore mission
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    I swear there was a transwarp to Gamma too. That's gone missing from my list so it wasn't a great start.
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    I didnt try to do it as since personal endeavors I had been less motivated doing the uni, but a fleetmate tried and couldnt either
  • grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    I wouldn't hold your breaths for it to get fixed any time soon, but it would be nice to have the universal endevour at least changed to working content.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    p331 wrote: »
    New event! Find the one thing that works correctly. Complete the event daily for 20 days and receive a reward. The reward will also be broken.

You are mistaken friend: Complete the event daily, but don't receive any credit for completion. Repeat until next event starts. Never get the event reward, but its okay because its just another broken drone kit mod.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please move to PC Gameplay Bug Reports. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.