test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost traits

stolokstolok Member Posts: 144 Arc User
edited October 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
All of my characters that used to have the "Well-traveled" trait for running "Tour the Galaxy" have lost it since this last update with the forced reset. Running "Tour the Galaxy" again does not restore it. Was this intentional? Or another bug?

Also, my Romulan has lost her "Deprogrammed" trait from the very early "Mind War" mission. Could she get it back by running the mission again? Or was this deliberately removed?
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• Options
    sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Just double checked my characters and they are also missing the trait well traveled. My Romulan character is also missing the deprogrammed trait.
  • Options
    kurtronkurtron Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    After replaying the "Mind Game" mission again I didn't appear to get the trait. My Romulan is likewise missing it since the skill reset.

Same deal on my Roms.
    Good thing the developers clearly and openly communicated about this mess to us on every platform they have... hey, Somtaawkhar? :wink:
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    That was the performance changes made, toss one away here, another there.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    checked my three republic characters, deprogramed is gone. and it's definitely not a visual bug, it's not in their passive list either.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    the easiest way to pass something unwanted is "forget" placing it in the patch notes. Same was with skills invalid
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please move to PC Gameplay Bug Reports. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Just checked my toons...yup, I got bit as well; TtG and MW traits are poof.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    I have the same problem.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.