test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random DOFF Assignment auto-populate broken

ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
I have a few captains ones i play on my account and ones i help manage for a few people cause they are doing other things. Anyway the captains are random but they have been unable to have auto-populate doff assignment with people. Usually before the newest patch. you select a doff mission and done duty officers are already assigned then click ok. Well now it is back to the days of i wanna say pre-romulan expansion... again my memory fails me but yeah not sure how far back but you have to slot the individual doffs in to like the assignment one at a time and with some assignment the require 3-5 it is a pain in the backside. what is broken.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    There's nothing random about it - you're first officer automatically fills them in, if you let them.

If you go to "Department Heads" in the Duty Officer interface, make sure the box at "Enable First Officer Recomendations" is checked.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    thanks. it was weird i never unchecked it in the first place. so was kinda weird more that on tone had the box unchecked. well one had to be unchecked manually and checked again. but yeah weird.