test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Joined Trill Missed Opportunity

templarheinrich#4313 templarheinrich Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I would like to formally request that there be an option to make players who are trill be able to become joined trill either through a questline or a zen purchase transference. I had no idea that you could play as a joined-trill and thought that the trill was already joined when I started my character. It was only until recently I discovered that a joined Trill option was available. I would like to request an option where we can become joined trill in the game later or at least a trill upgrade package for individuals like myself who thought they were playing joined trill, but made an error doing so. You do not see the option available when you first start the game and I would like to be able to become a joined trill. Please make this an option.

Edit: You could add the races on the create a character loadout so people could see them as they are starting the game for the first time and then they can decide if they want to pay it or not. That way when new players start and invest in a character they do not miss out.
Post edited by templarheinrich#4313 on