test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Synth Wave still bugged post Thursday's patch.

swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause the transports to get stuck during the, “Synth Wave” TFO, preventing progression.

After patching, a fleetmate ended up having to abort because a ship get stuck on the starbase. (The patch specifies transports, but I've seen other ships get hung up. Not sure that it matters.)

Comments

• rast3rman#9798 rast3rman Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Last transport never moves....
  • spinnefuchsspinnefuchs Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    had 2 failed runs with cruisers stuck in starbase. safer to suffer through the tediously long ground mission if you want to get this event done.
  • codexenacodexena Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Yep just tried again and never ended. This was the worst TFO yet. They need to put some type of barrier around the star base that nothing will get stuck.
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Dear Cryptic,

I would REALLY, SUPER LOVE IT if you would test this TRIBBLE before you release it.

Sincerely,

A monthly subscriber since 2010.

• xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    transport has been destroyed...tfo doesnt progress.

que up another leaver penalty...cause its BUGGGED!
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • katweazlekatweazle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    synthwave still bugged 1 transport ship still inactive mean mission does not progress untill it is destroyed but worst are battlecruisers ect get stuck under the upper half of the space station and the synths cant hit them meaning mission can not complete
  • commodoreobviouscommodoreobvious Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Played mission twice today.

First time Battlecruiser got stuck inside station and had to quit when couldn't blow it up.

Second time last transport didn't move. Had to blow it up.

Fixing the TFO did not fix it.
  • oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    better change the last battlecruisers to a smaller ship soon, every time he gets stuck in the station, it is difficult to progress having to do the mission every half hour, because we leave and still take banhammer...
  • kajofolfkajofolf Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I have not been able to do this tfo properly even once so far. I think I'll skip this whole event...