What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bridge stations

2»

Answers

• Options
    cmillington1cmillington1 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    With this one as well even if only half of the players world wide purchase one station it's still millions added in revenue, and more if the purchased station is bound to a particular ship, so if you want one or both extra to accommodate the added crew members if you switch ships, you have to purchase them seperate for each ship.
    I currently have a T6 Niranda support cruiser that I purchased, and a few others, but the niranda is the one I like most and the one I use, even if there were other ships on the game with everything in them I'm talking about wouldn't matter, I wouldn't buy it to start with, because I don't like the looks of the majority of other ships in the game
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    (flame/troll comments removed) - darkbladejk
    A normal t6 ship is only 3000 zen to begin with, so do the math of the added money, being the fact that after a player purchases a t6 ship they like, they're not going to change ships in the first place.
    For example yet again, I recently started a new character, have my t6 niranda at the rank of lieutenant. My t6 at is over half way locked while my new character is only a lieutenant, and will gradually unlock to it's full abilities as i progress through the ranks, all other ships are actually awarded up to a t5 with rank increase.
    They're not making what you're thinking off the ships. The only ships actually drawing anything in is t6, this being the way the game is done, and I know this for a fact being I have all of them up to a t5 that I didn't pay anything for. Once I achieved each rank Admiral Quinn comes up and tells you to come to the starbase to choose a ship more suited for your rank, all the way up to rear admiral lower half, which is where I got my t5 ship and my saucer seperation ability, which only works with certain ships.
    So tell me again HTH they're making anything off the rest of the ships other than a t6, You can try but I will show you otherwise by posting every time my new character advances and gets awarded a new ship, meaning it's free for my newly aquired rank when first achieved.

people normally only buy one t6 ship they really like, so adding in what I originally posted about would increase what they make off the t6.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I'm only going to ask this one final time, what are you calling a bug and what are you asking them to do if you're not advocating them to upgrade boff seats? Them upgrading boff seats isn't going to happen, and if it were to happen it won't be in the near future. No ship is meant to have access to every ability in game, that's an intentional design choice. If you're calling it a bug that you can't upgrade boff seats, that isn't a bug. If you want to access abilities that your current ship doesn't have, you will need to change ships. I've tried to give you some leeway on the off chance there was a miscommunication somewhere. That leeway is rapidly running out. If you will not answer the question then I cannot help you.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    The purchase of the hypothetical upgrades I'm talking about wouldn't be account wide, just for whatever character you are on, so if you switch characters you have to purchase the upgrades seperate for each character, which in turn adds even more to the cost of your t6. If you have 4 characters and you purchase the upgrades for each character, that's 24,000 zen plus the original 3,000 zen to buy the t6, so that'd 27,000 zen from on person for a 3,000 zen ship, and if half of the players once admiral rank is reached do this that's ballpark billions if not trillions of dollars. Try again
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    (flame/troll/rant/threat redacted) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    (flame/troll post redacted) - darkbladejk
  • Options
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    (flame/troll/discussion of moderation removed) - darkbladejk
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    @darkbladejk

I think you have going to have to nuke this thread from Orbit. The OP is getting extremely aggressive and has already threatened physical violence against you.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    you're done dude. i tried to be nice, i tried to help you out, and this is how you repay me? /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.