Install Arc
Options

Best carrier? best overall pets?

124»

Comments

• Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,178 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    Just finished my Carrier testing and updated https://www.sto-league.com/a-brief-guide-to-getting-the-most-out-of-hanger-pets/

Pretty surprised by the results Elite Stalker Fighter Squadrons are coming out as top DPS causing me to swap to a Fleet Caitlin Carrier. Not that far behind are Elite Scorpion Squadrons, with Jem’Hadar fighter Squadrons in 3rd place although not that far behind Scorpions. Main testing done in Stranded in Space against 2 ships only. Followed by a HSA and ISA run. Same order of performance over all 3 maps and all testing done multiple times. With the below build the Elite Stalker Fighter Squadrons are massively beating previous top hanger pets like Droneships.

Build is

Personal Traits: Holographic Mirage Decoys + Wing Commander
    Starship Trait: Scrabbled Fighters + Dominion Coordination + Relaunch and Repair + Voth Carrier Synergies + Superior Area Denial
    Consoles: Console – Universal – Swarmer Matrix + Enhanced Carrier Synergy (3-piece set bonus from the Ancient Obelisk Technology Set)
    Bridge Officer Powers: (Rank doesn’t matter) Tactical team + FaW + Rapid Fire + Engineering Team + Photonic Officer + EptW + Gravity Well
    Pets: x2 Elite Squadrons. With the above setup these can push out over 100k DPS from the hanger pets alone.

see the Enchanced carrier synergy, how useful is it to use? thanks
    Not really tested it with power to engines or shields. With Power to Weapons it is giving me a noticeable DPS boost from hanger pets. Not sure Power to shields is that useful pets are already tanky enough via other methods.
  • Options
    chrisevans34chrisevans34 Member Posts: 260 Arc User
    Just finished my Carrier testing and updated https://www.sto-league.com/a-brief-guide-to-getting-the-most-out-of-hanger-pets/

Pretty surprised by the results Elite Stalker Fighter Squadrons are coming out as top DPS causing me to swap to a Fleet Caitlin Carrier. Not that far behind are Elite Scorpion Squadrons, with Jem’Hadar fighter Squadrons in 3rd place although not that far behind Scorpions. Main testing done in Stranded in Space against 2 ships only. Followed by a HSA and ISA run. Same order of performance over all 3 maps and all testing done multiple times. With the below build the Elite Stalker Fighter Squadrons are massively beating previous top hanger pets like Droneships.

Build is

Personal Traits: Holographic Mirage Decoys + Wing Commander
    Starship Trait: Scrabbled Fighters + Dominion Coordination + Relaunch and Repair + Voth Carrier Synergies + Superior Area Denial
    Consoles: Console – Universal – Swarmer Matrix + Enhanced Carrier Synergy (3-piece set bonus from the Ancient Obelisk Technology Set)
    Bridge Officer Powers: (Rank doesn’t matter) Tactical team + FaW + Rapid Fire + Engineering Team + Photonic Officer + EptW + Gravity Well
    Pets: x2 Elite Squadrons. With the above setup these can push out over 100k DPS from the hanger pets alone.

see the Enchanced carrier synergy, how useful is it to use? thanks
    Not really tested it with power to engines or shields. With Power to Weapons it is giving me a noticeable DPS boost from hanger pets. Not sure Power to shields is that useful pets are already tanky enough via other methods.

see its just with cryptic only allowing 1 omni, we need the ancient omni for the 3 piece set, and i went and brought the 3 piece lobi Ba'ul set and that has a Omni in it and cant have both :(
This discussion has been closed.