test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defera: Agile Assembler, Deft Designer, Prolific Producer

smi3thsmi3th Member Posts: 211 Arc User
For some reason I am never able to craft the items needed for these missions. I have all the materials, I go to the contact on Defera, bring up the list of recipes, but I click them and nothing happens. It has been this way for months at least.

I just checked and even if the crafting materials are in my inventory instead of my bank nothing happens.

Admittedly these missions aren't very important, but if they are there and I can do them I want to complete them.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Comments

• divinerose0#4694 divinerose0 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm having the same issue. Apparently the Devs are waging their own war against the Borg. Something, somewhere, somewhen broke it and they haven't figured out how to fix it yet. Since it's been broken since the R&D system got overhauled, i'm guessing it's low on the priority chain.
  • captainkccaptainkc Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    I searched for Defera Invasion Zone and just found this old thread. I'm also having crafting issues with Deft Designer and Agile Assembler, specifically there is no way in my DOff tab to craft the items. The crafting store does not sell anything (maybe it did once) and the instructions are too vague to be of any help. Anyone have news? Are the devs aware of the issue? Asking before I decide to file a bug report or make a new thread.

* PS. I want the crafting awards - Nanopower Capacitor, Cybernetic Armature, and Fibro-Neural Interface Cabling - to make a frequency remodulator. Probably obsolete now with the new Adaptation ground set.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey ... stuff. --the Doctor, "Blink"
  • mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    captainkc wrote: »
    I searched for Defera Invasion Zone and just found this old thread. I'm also having crafting issues with Deft Designer and Agile Assembler, specifically there is no way in my DOff tab to craft the items. The crafting store does not sell anything (maybe it did once) and the instructions are too vague to be of any help. Anyone have news? Are the devs aware of the issue? Asking before I decide to file a bug report or make a new thread.

* PS. I want the crafting awards - Nanopower Capacitor, Cybernetic Armature, and Fibro-Neural Interface Cabling - to make a frequency remodulator. Probably obsolete now with the new Adaptation ground set.

The store was made obsolete with the Borg Remodulation Changes - not that for most of the time it worked anyway - with the items moved into the actual crafting trees, as detailed here.

The crafting materials are (maybe were) found as drops from defeated Borg and it can become quite grindy to get enough.