test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Personal endeavor won't re-roll

I think this bug is there since introduction of the endeavor system, will it ever be fixed?

It's when a personal endeavor won't re-roll, even though you have plenty of re-roll tokens. Clicking the button just doesn't do anything.
It doesn't matter which toon, also a re-log doesn't help.

I know a bunch of other players having the same problem, also have seen multiple reports on it, but it's still here.

See for a recording:
https://dropbox.com/s/8ebhgkehn1lt817/Star%20Trek%20Online%202020-09-15%2020-46-27.mp4?dl=0

Comments

• Options
    wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    I do endeavors daily and see this issue maybe once every 2 months. I just have to suck it up and hope it is not something like do 3 iconian rep TFOs or something else that can be time consuming.

I've reported it in past but never heard of any fix pending nor of any bypass (other than waiting for endeavors to reset the next day).
  • Options
    alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Yeah, they don't seem to want or able to fix it. I had 3x Lukari TFO yesterday, while I really didn't had the time or mood for to do :(
  • Options
    wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    Believe it or not, after speaking about it yesterday I had it happen to me this morning, For a Kill 60 Gorn mission. I usually reroll that mission because I always seem to end up on Nimbus where there are 20 people in instance all trying to kill the same 5 gorn, but it would not let me reroll it today.

Nimbus needs smaller cap on instance size or faster spawn rate. Today I was in an instance with 20 players, but fortunately I checked instance list and there was another instance with only 2 players.