test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Admiralty Ferengi Tour of Duty 10 not dropping dilithium

smi3thsmi3th Member Posts: 211 Arc User
This has happened to me twice now, where the tour of duty is completed successfully but no dilithium was given as a reward.

When it happened the first time on my Romulan character I kind of shrugged it off. But it happened a second time today on my Jemhadar character. Now I'm thinking there is some type of problem overall.

It shouldn't matter, but neither of these characters has level 10 in the Ferengi campaign.

Comments

• Options
    darkspeakerdarkspeaker Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    They don't drop actual dilithium anymore, just vouchers.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    smi3th wrote: »
    This has happened to me twice now, where the tour of duty is completed successfully but no dilithium was given as a reward.

When it happened the first time on my Romulan character I kind of shrugged it off. But it happened a second time today on my Jemhadar character. Now I'm thinking there is some type of problem overall.

It shouldn't matter, but neither of these characters has level 10 in the Ferengi campaign.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11377303-admiralty-bonus-event!

NO BUG
  • Options
    smi3thsmi3th Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Okay, thanks. I had completed it once before and got the dilithium as a lump-sum. Didn't know it had changed.

I can see the bonus pool on the jemhadar character so it worked there. Can't say for sure that I got it on the Romulan but I wasn't looking for it so I may have.