test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how to work around 'still broken' romulan reputation this works...

okay so i have been seeing people complain about the romulus rep still not working all over..

the complaint is that the rep is there but you cannnot assign projects... if this is you take a look at what is working for me
1. if you have any projects going already they need to be gone... 3 empty slots...
2. exit your main menu to zone screen
3. enter menu>reps>romulus..
4. select the top slot and assign the DAILY PROJECT, nothing will happen if you are one of those experiencing this.... that is a good thing....
5. NOW after the assignment doesn't post go to slot 2... assign the HOURLY project....
6. this step is hit and miss.. the daily may populate automatically, or after you complete step five repeat step 4 and assign the daily to slot one and shazaam, problem solved

you are welcome, p.s. cryptic, captains are still having issues with the romulus rep, this works around has nailed the tcharacters I had waiting on the return of that rep...

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    What is the world...
    I have not checked the reputation since it was returned to us, but this sounds bizzare.
    It almost sounds like the bug where items in stores are misaligned with their descriptions.
  • oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    that one needs to be fixed too... I bought the wrong dang warp core and upped it to epic... sad to say i may never have known if emergency weapon cycle wasn't working either.. I was running an 8 beam boat and was shooting my own weapons offline almost every other overload... i was trying to troubleshoot the issue and was like wtffffff... yeah menus need a fix...