test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vigilance Arc is gone... achievement broken now?

Like the title said
the vigilance arc is gone since House Divided is online. But whats about the vigilance achievement? Is it broken now? We can´t complete it now since the arc is not longer ingame.

The arc had 4 missions.

1st "a house pursued" - is gone.
2nd "house on fire" - is gone.
3rd "alpha" - moved to the warzone arc.
4th "Temporal Ambassador" - moved to the yesterdays war arc (and it´s bugged)

Some older arcs are in the mission log like the cold war arc and the specter arc. But it seems that the vigilance arc is ripped apart and the first 2 parts are lost. Does this mean that the vigilance achievement is now broken forever?

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    No, until the bug involving Temporal Ambassador is fixed, getting the Vigilance achievement is just broken for now but not forever. Those now defunct missions of A House Pursued and House on Fire just will not be part of that Vigilance achievement from now on.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • pthe5#2621 pthe5 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I think there is a little bit of a misunderstanding. The complete arc is gone.

Some parts of the arc are moved to other arcs but also the 2 mentioned missions above are completly gone.

The vigilance arc doesn't exist any longer. But the achievement does. How should someone get this achievement when the whole arc is gone?
    I corrected my post to say achievement instead of arc.
    So in your oppinion to get the achievement in future runs we simply have to do
    Alpha - in the warzone arc
    Temporal ambassador - in the yesterday's war arc (When it's fixed)
    and then the achievement will pop?

I'm not sure this will work.
    Since they didn't ever recalibrated an achievement when they have changed an arc before. They had not removed TA from the "vigilance" nor the "in shadow arc" requirements and u still have to do it to get the achievement of both. So I'm not sure they have eleminated the requirement for the 1st two missions like they didn't do it when TA was moved out of the arcs.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Have a look at the requirements for the "Vigilance" accolade in your Mission Journal.
    If that's still achievable, then the Achievement/Trophy will still also pop.
    If not, then it is unobtainable, for now. Hopefully, the removed missions will return soon and this will be attainable once more.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • dragonfett2780dragonfett2780 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I doubt they will return. They said City on the Edge of Never would return and it hasn't.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    There's a lot of stuff that's been said to return (Memory Alpha; State of Q; plenty other removed missions, after a revamp of course; etc.) but none of it has yet appeared...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    I checked it and u are right, the accolade for "vigilance" is gone... So there is no chance of getting the achievement anymore. It's officially Broken...
    TRIBBLE it...
    This and "in shadows" where the last 2 achievements I've needed to complete STO 100%
  • ericcoldfire#9804 ericcoldfire Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    pthe5#2621 wrote: »
    I checked it and u are right, the accolade for "vigilance" is gone... So there is no chance of getting the achievement anymore. It's officially Broken...
    TRIBBLE it...
    This and "in shadows" where the last 2 achievements I've needed to complete STO 100%

In Shadows' achievement is also broken.
    edited September 2020
    pthe5#2621 wrote: »
    TRIBBLE it...

In Shadows' achievement is also broken.

What is broken about it? Oh, is that the one with Temporal Ambassador? Will be glad when that is fixed for consoles for my console brethren. Did not realize the bug affecting Temporal Ambassador affects getting the Vigilance and In Shadows accolades. Yikes! :(
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    It affects the vigilance accolade no more... Because the vigilance accolade doesn't exist any more...

That's what makes getting the achievement impossible like I said before...
  • o0galathor0oo0galathor0o Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    That't annoying because with my newest Fed captain I can't claim the reward for the Vigilance story arc from Philip Crey at the ESD although my Delta Klingon hat completed the arc long ago. It's sad (but not new) that Cryptic doesn't think those changes fully through before bringing them live.
    ~ Don't blame the clown for being a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus ~