test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can we get a Pets and Vanity Shield tab for our inventories?

winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 11 Arc User
A picture is worth a thousand words. I had to let some of my pets go sadly. For quality of life for us collectors can we get a pet and vanity shield inventory tab? Don't judge my mess.

IdBa9fX.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    That reminds me of my bank.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    If I remember correctly they actually mentioned that they do want to make a "pet" tab or something like that. But I don't remember anything other than a desire for it to happen.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • detheaterdetheater Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Instead of making us keep them in inventory they need to make them an ability that is awarded to you when you 'use' it. Then the item disappears and you have a new pet ability sorta like emotes. Maybe not the best solution for vanity shields but would definitely work for pets.
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    It has been asked a number of times and yet no action. This really would be an update that truly says" players asked for it" unlike the other stuff that people never asked for tiger-2.gif

Time for a needed update, redesign or stop selling pets. Other MMOs treat pets much better and this has to be in someone's to do list but never prioritized...yet​​
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    I think Pet Tab or anything to do with non combat pets is one of the most requested things now, and comes up all the time in the livestreams.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • mysonne1mysonne1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    +1 and a thousand yes plz's!
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,670 Arc User
    they could split the inventory databases into 3 one for inventory one for pets one for visual enhancements. and before anyone says it can't be done, it CAN. I worked with programmers and i KNOW it can be done, in Visural studio, at any rate. and thats not very sophisticated
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Yes, and players asked for a T6 Nova as well. How has that turned out.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Ok, i read this fast, thinking it was vanity shields for pets... it would be cool but quite inpractical.. but tabs, yeah, i'm all with new tabs or a crate (that works like a tab)
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
This discussion has been closed.