test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reman 23rd Century Skirt Bug

Okay, So I've begun playing a Romulan Character again and am running into the issue with the Reman Female Boff's when you try to get them to wear the 23rd Century Skirt. This issue appear to be because the Reman version of it is missing the "Bare Legs" portion of the options.

First is the my Romulan Captain:
Y4NRHfD.png
Second is the Reman Boff:
zhXianN.png

You can see that the "Bare Legs" Section is missing with the Reman Boff's selection while it appears in the Romulan's. In the Reman Screenshot the "Bare Legs" selector should be between the "Lower" and "Belt" options.....

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Oh yea, this bug...
    Reman females haven't had legs since as long as I can remember.
    Don't hold your breath that this bug will be fixed. It won't because there is no profit in it for Cryptic.
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    glad I found this thread, know it's an older one but the issue still Remans. I even tried putting stocking on with another skirt and once I went back to the 23rd century skirt the stocking option disappears.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • queenfatima#2040 queenfatima Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    I can confirm this issue still applies to any outfit that exposes the legs of Reman's. I Feel like this is rip off considering money spent for a bugged character species.