test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Red alert progress wiped

I got to 4/5 on galactic red alert, had a day at hospital, come back and now it's 0/5, with only 2.3 days left.

When can you restore the progress, or give the items that I'd be owed?

Comments

• Options
    aodhan#2460 aodhan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    And where on earth has the contact support option gone? It just links to 15 generic questions with no way to actually contact them
  • Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I got to 4/5 on galactic red alert, had a day at hospital, come back and now it's 0/5, with only 2.3 days left.

I had the opposite problem. With the current Galactic Red Alert, from day one its given me bonus dilithium as if I'd already claimed the event reward. No five day progress bar at all. Since maintenance today though, the 0/5 progress bar has now appeared, but there are only two days left until the end of the event, unless they extend it by a few days.
    Post edited by proteus#8097 on
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    And where on earth has the contact support option gone? It just links to 15 generic questions with no way to actually contact them
    FvtRNtG.png
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    Thanks inferiority, I did try there earlier, but if you then click on game support, and then Star Trek online, it doesn't actually let you submit support tickets anymore for some reason, at least nowhere that I could see
  • Options
    awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User

I had the opposite problem. With the current Galactic Red Alert, from day one it's given me bonus dilithium as if I'd already claimed the event reward. No five day progress bar at all. Since maintenance today though, the 0/5 progress bar has now appeared, but there are only two days left until the end of the event, unless they extend it by a few days.

same here, but mine is in cool down right now because i was able to do it before the reset. but the progress still says 0/5
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Thanks inferiority, I did try there earlier, but if you then click on game support, and then Star Trek online, it doesn't actually let you submit support tickets anymore for some reason, at least nowhere that I could see
    AbQfwr3.png
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    So turns out my window looks nothing like yours and the contact support thing is in a drop down hamburger that's the same colour almost as the background (Android phone - Chrome browser)
    Ticket submitted. Thanks for your patience.

I'd recommend everyone else with this submit a ticket too before the event finishes with as much details as possible like a screen shot etc, so they have an idea of who this affects as sometimes it's not everyone.

That's because 2 years ago when similar thing happened they said they can't sort it as event finished already.

Thanks and good luck everyone