test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

missing Events Calendar

i know this has been missing since the events Campaign II started months ago but since im here now posting about other things i thought i would bring it up that and i also like to look ahead and see what is coming up and not be surprised by events that i didn't even know where coming because the events calendar is frelling missing

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Plain and simple. It was removed because it either displayed inaccurate information, or gave players information on events that had not been officially announced. The calendar (like some in game content) is gone. End of.
  • Options
    americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    not really it shows what's upcoming and if you ask me if they want to get rid of stuff get rid of the news feed in the game its more inaccurate than the events calendar is i mean they basically have all the frelling things in their for fleet holdings timer set for over 50+years timer on it . i have not seen anything to indicate to me it was inaccurate but then again i never really looked at it except to see whats upcoming for the the month once or twice a month i would glance at it . I.E bonus marks , double xp ,red alerts , etc . and if it's in the game its been announced( Officially) no need for reddit and all that hoopla social media bs . still again its missing no need to take something that was working fine out the game no need in it .
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Sorry to get blunt, but it's gone. It was announced LIVE by Kael during a Ten Forward episode. So no it is not missing. No it wasn't working fine.
    Also if you read the terms of service, Kael wasn't even obligated to let the player base know the reasons behind it being removed, because as the terms of service state.

25.3We have the right at any time with or without reason to change and/or eliminate any aspect(s) of the Service as we see fit in our sole discretion.

The calendar is gone. Get over it and move on.