test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Maintenance" Failure....

Regarding your two maintenance updates this week... what exactly were they for? I understand the monumental importance of changing the looks of the lower decks doffs to resemble their ridiculous cartoon features... bravo, we'll all sleep better at night now, thank you. In the meantime... with you latest "fix", you managed to delete the Romulan Rep from the reputation list, the Lobi store is inaccessible from our personal inventory (btw, so happy you removed it from L1 wheel... smh), and the rubber banding in space & on ground is 10x more frequent. It's practically impossible to complete the summer event, "Flying High". I'm certain there is probably more... however, it was too aggravating to continue playing. Do you even bother testing your "fixes"? Get it together Cryptic... the game seems to be getting worse, not better. Instead of your constant need to keep pouring out useless trivialities, new tfo's or new ships to get money from us.... trying actually fixing the game. That way, more people may actually stay with the game.

This game was better when I first downloaded it in 2016, than it is now.... you're all going backwards.

Signed,
A very concerned gamer-

Comments

• Options
    millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    I too am missing the New Romulus Reputation section of the Endgame Reputation menu, and I can concur that there is A LOT more rubber-banding now. This was a heavy price to pay for 50 Lohlunat Favors being added to Flying High. ;-P
  • Options
    teague#9796 teague Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It would also be nice if the welcome window ceased to pop up when entering almost any system, beaming to any surface, changing instances or entering any quadrant.
  • Options
    americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    lol thats not the half of it join the club of "fill in the blank/add to list of X amount of problems that have yet to be fixed" it does no good it all falls on deaf ears because the devs and everyone else that tries to fix it get all offended when us players tell them whats wrong and get "all in their face" or get frustrated with them because they can't deal with the pressure and all of that . but maybe just maybe if they would fix the stuff instead of adding more crappy events and stuff that will clog/hog resources and fix problems that's been around for a long time that wouldn't get frustrated/PO'd players so it does no good they don't read the forums unless its extremely important to them or critical for the game everything else goes by the waist side where you got to post on redit or some other BS forum of social media linked to the game to get it even noticed . you know sometimes i wonder why they even have a support section in the forums when no one listens 90% of the time .
    Post edited by americanbamf#5789 on
  • Options
    teague#9796 teague Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    lol... could not have said it better myself. I've tried all forms of communication. They don't listen, because they simply do not care. They're too busy figuring out ways to get us to spend money on useless garbage. Not certain how much more I can stand.