test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ferengi admiralty 10of10 is broken

since they changed the ferengi admiralty to supposedly give 30,000 bonus pool dilithium instead of unrefined dilithium it seems to be broken and does not award anything now.
i have completed the 10of10 tour of duty for the ferengi 3x over the last month and not once did it even say i got the bonus dilitium. i have not done anything other that duty officer assignments and the adrimalty for that toon all months. i just finished it again today, which again i never said i even got the bonus dilithium. which means i should of had at the very least 30K bonus pool dilithium from the one i just completed. when i went and did the hard missions on defra and a couple tfo's i never got any extra/bonus dilithium at all.
it should tell you that you got the bonus dilithium when you completed the 10of10 tour of duty and showed somewhere you have it like in the character assets under refined dilithium we would at least know me got it.
this has happened on may of my toons since the change but it was never as noticable until today when i played with a friend that does not do the admiralty and we were getting the ammount of dilitium.
im begining to wonder how much dilithium i have been shafted out of since the change occured.

Comments

• All of my toons are receiving bonus dilithium from the ferengi campaign. Never once saw a notification for it. But, it's clear when I compare the standard payouts to what I'm receiving.
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Not having a running amount is really an issue because yes, as you said you don't know whether or not you are in fact getting the bonus dil from other sources. Sometimes it is noticeable like the Risa even where you would normally get say 10k you get substantially more. Things like patrols also seem to reward you with more, but it is not always the case. I have done some missions etc where I have not received the bonus, only to get bonus on a subsequent mission.
    We need to have a running total listed because I am sure many are not getting the bonus they are rightfully entitled to all the time and without being able to see what is owed and what is being given we only have your word that it is in fact being awarded at all; and quite frankly that is not good enough given the past.
  • > @darkstar#8047 said:
    > Not having a running amount is really an issue because yes, as you said you don't know whether or not you are in fact getting the bonus dil from other sources. Sometimes it is noticeable like the Risa even where you would normally get say 10k you get substantially more. Things like patrols also seem to reward you with more, but it is not always the case. I have done some missions etc where I have not received the bonus, only to get bonus on a subsequent mission.
    > We need to have a running total listed because I am sure many are not getting the bonus they are rightfully entitled to all the time and without being able to see what is owed and what is being given we only have your word that it is in fact being awarded at all; and quite frankly that is not good enough given the past.

I never said any of that. I just said they don't give you a notification. It's no different than the marks or credits bonuses you get from lockboxes. It's not a bug. It's just inconvenient.
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Did I say you said any of that. I don't recall pulling those words out of your mouth. I said what I said from MY point of view. Sometimes things break, like the current issue with the Romulan reputation tab and you don't know when it is being applied or not. It also burns through that pool faster when you earn large amounts like the Risa even so it is hard to keep track of how much you have left.

I also have another issue with the Klingon Pool in that when donating to Fleet projects the game takes from my personal pool of unrefined dil and NOT the fleet dil. I had 40k fleet dill and 60k refined. I donated 40k to fleet project and when I looked at my amounts after I had 20k refined and still had 40k fleet. Something that should NOT happen it should take from the fleet pool first. So now I cant purcahse what I want because the game took from the wrong pool.
  • pthe5#2621 pthe5 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Hi there,
    today I finished the 10 of 10 ferengie admiralty quest. Since I read often here I was known of this thread and looked exactly at my dil wallet to check if I get the dil or not. Well after I finished the mission I've got no dil... Not the refined dil counter raised nor the unrefined or the fleet dil counter.

So I can confirm this is definitely broken and u will actually get no dil on Xbox for completing the ferengie admiralty quest line. Don't know that issue exists on PS or PC too.
  • pthe5#2621 pthe5 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Thx for that solution