test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no ship sale and no admiralty bonus event

we are not getting the 20% sale on ship and we are also not getting the admiralty bonus event this weekend, i do not think it has been activated the admiralty says it start dec 31 1999 and ends dec 31 1999

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    we are not getting the 20% sale on ship and we are also not getting the admiralty bonus event this weekend, i do not think it has been activated the admiralty says it start dec 31 1999 and ends dec 31 1999

Please read the forum before creating new threads on subjects already opened. This is not a bug .....
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/comment/13613980
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

Please read the forum before creating new threads on subjects already opened. This is not a bug .....
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/comment/13613980

that may apply to one of the items im talking about but not the other
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    At this point, I just don't believe anything from the "News" section of the login screens anymore. Seems like more than 50% of the time it is wrong, bugged, or a flat out lie. I am just not going to take cryptic's word for anything they say is coming to console until it actually shows up. So sad this company is so incompetent when it comes to communications.
  • ramladon#1233 ramladon Member Posts: 2 New User
    It is only that way with STO too. Neverwinter doesn't experience all the problems they have with this game. Announcement issues, in game chat issues critical mission issues. I don't know if its because it's not as popular of a game or what. Since the game seems to be on the back burner. I won't be spending any money on it unless there is a major sale or they start taking the game seriously.

Why spend money on something that seems to just be limping along. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the game. Just not going to spend funds on something the developer doesn't really care about.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    garaffe wrote: »
    At this point, I just don't believe anything from the "News" section of the login screens anymore. Seems like more than 50% of the time it is wrong, bugged, or a flat out lie. I am just not going to take cryptic's word for anything they say is coming to console until it actually shows up. So sad this company is so incompetent when it comes to communications.

it is imo the community manager, or lack of community manager that should be communicating with the players in the forums but he really only communicates with 1/3 (PC) of the community, even though he is paid to do it.

imo at the top of every platforms bug forum xbox/p3/pc there should be a stickied post that tells the community which bugs are know by the developers, and which bugs they are currenty working on so we do not have 10 posts about the same bugs.

that way it will also let the players know that their reports are actually being reported and looked into by the devs, and not being ignored by our so called community manager.