test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When will we able to get the 23c Kelvin uniform from Beyond?

acexero1acexero1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Since we have the 2009 uniform from kelvin timeline, to the beyond survival and the USS franklin, why isnt there a release of the beyond FED uniform?

2009 and into darkness uniform

N5fSvah.jpg

STO kelvin uniform

Kelvin_Uniform.png

Star trek beyond uniform

R2cYMAE.jpg

Edit: correcting the title
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    They are in game. You need lobi Crystal's to get them.
  • darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    It's called 2009 as Beyond and Into Darkness are still off limits
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    darthorici wrote: »
    It's called 2009 as Beyond and Into Darkness are still off limits

Into Darkness used the same uniforms as '09.
    And considering we have a a bunch of Altimid themed weapons as well as the Beyond Field Jacket...
    Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing the Franklin uniforms at some point, or Jaylah's outfit.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,800 Arc User
    Seems like someone mixed up the centuries Kelvin Timeline takes place in the 23rd century, but can you imagine if we got Kelvin ENT uniforms.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Seems like someone mixed up the centuries Kelvin Timeline takes place in the 23rd century, but can you imagine if we got Kelvin ENT uniforms.

They'd be the same as Prime. The split point was 2233. The closest you'd get is probably the Franklin uniforms.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,800 Arc User
    I was just joking about the ENT uniforms.
    That's the problem with text on a screen. Unless you indicate its a joke, maybe with :p or something, no one really knows. It looks like a serious post.
  • acexero1acexero1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2020

Uniform wise would look much the same, except the new TNG crew is a lot younger, data has found himself part of 100 gender, picard drink alcohol mix with grey tea, worf but lack manliness :D:s , the galaxy class is twice as big as the jj enterprise, and the enterprise J is going to be deathstar 4 because JJ loves to destroy planets
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,327 Arc User
    acexero1 wrote: »

Uniform wise would look much the same, except the new TNG crew is a lot younger, data has found himself part of 100 gender, picard drink alcohol mix with grey tea, worf but lack manliness :D:s , the galaxy class is twice as big as the jj enterprise, and the enterprise J is going to be deathstar 4 because JJ loves to destroy planets

Hmm 23rd century=2200s, the 2300s where TNG is set is the 24th, with the current STO time of 2411 is in the 25th century.

or in other words years 0-99 are the first century, 100-199 the second century and so on, as a result years 2200-2299 are the 23rd century. there's a reason by Agents of Yesteryear characters are sometimes called 23c characters because the Orginal Series was set in the 23rd century.
  • acexero1acexero1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    spiritborn wrote: »
    acexero1 wrote: »

Hmm 23rd century=2200s, the 2300s where TNG is set is the 24th, with the current STO time of 2411 is in the 25th century.

or in other words years 0-99 are the first century, 100-199 the second century and so on, as a result years 2200-2299 are the 23rd century. there's a reason by Agents of Yesteryear characters are sometimes called 23c characters because the Orginal Series was set in the 23rd century.

I see, my mistake... i will corrected it
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,327 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

They'd be the same as Prime. The split point was 2233. The closest you'd get is probably the Franklin uniforms.

We do got what might be early Federation Starfleet uniforms with the Franklin crew though, the Franklin was lost in the 2160s or 2170s IIRC.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Unfortunately, because of lack of imagination it is not 'Agents of Yesteryear' but the much more lackluster 'Agents of Yesterday'. :(
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    We still don't have the actual uniforms from the Kelvin itself in the beginning of 09. We have the ship, but not the uniforms.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
This discussion has been closed.