test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kelvin survival suit

nye#8522 nye Member Posts: 27 Arc User
Hey guys. Also posted in FB but heres the bug. Recently bought the Kelvin Survival suit from the LOBI store and went to "don" it at the tailor. Found both jackets (open and closed) but can't find the pants or boot. I have hit all options I can find (yes in advanced) but to no avail. Haven't posted an in game report yet because I am sure it's something simple that I may have missed. Any suggestions? Oh, Thanks in advanced.

NYE NA/ Xbox One

Comments

• Options
    nye#8522 nye Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Addendum: Ticket #280771 After posting pictures and talking to the gamer guys, they said it may be a bug. No work around but they said they will forward to the Devs for a possible future fix.

Heres the last post
    Thank you for corresponding to our emails.

We have discussed your situation with our team and I am afraid we were informed that you may have encountered a bug. We apologize for any inconvenience caused but rest assured that we will forward your ticket to the developers so they can work on a future fix. If you have not already done so, we would advise submitting a bug report on the Star Trek Online forum to support the details we will be providing them. For your reference, you may use this link. Posting this on the forum is also a good way for other affected players to pitch in their ideas and experiences. Though the QA and/or development team may not directly respond to individual bug reports, rest assured that all submissions are reviewed.

Please submit a new support ticket if you have other concerns or queries, nonetheless. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    GM Etelia
    Game Master
  • Options
    mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Out of curiosity, how does one submit a bug ticket that doesn’t invariably result in the ubiquitous “go post it on the forums” response?