test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Task Force Omega gear un-upgradable

ericcoldfire#9804 ericcoldfire Member Posts: 41 Arc User
Recently hit Tier 5 for the Task Force Omega Rep, and the MACO Battle Rifle and Armor do not show up as upgradeable. Nor does the Omega rifle, which I used to test and see if it was just the MACO gear.

I initially thought it was restricted to my Rep level, but the MACO shield was in the list of items as upgradeable.

I think this is a bug for the Task Force Omega gear, since I've discovered all of the Terran Task Force gear (which I've switched to) is upgradeable.

Comments

• darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I upgraded all my Omega gear to Gold XV, sometimes if it has the infinity sign on it, the sideways 8 and you go to upgrade it doesn't appear in the box that because it automatically takes it to XII, if you then try and upgrade it again it should appear as normal for upgrading. Not sure if that is your issue, just as guess.
  • ericcoldfire#9804 ericcoldfire Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I upgraded all my Omega gear to Gold XV, sometimes if it has the infinity sign on it, the sideways 8 and you go to upgrade it doesn't appear in the box that because it automatically takes it to XII, if you then try and upgrade it again it should appear as normal for upgrading. Not sure if that is your issue, just as guess.

The gear is the standard Mark XII MACO gear, and for some reason the personal weapons, armor, and even the ship set (shield, impulse, deflector) don't show up in the menu for upgrading items even when unequipped.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I have found that most reputation gear does not show up in the upgrade tab of the inventory. However, if you go to your inventory and select the item you want to upgrade and then select "upgrade", it works.
  • ericcoldfire#9804 ericcoldfire Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    garaffe wrote: »
    I have found that most reputation gear does not show up in the upgrade tab of the inventory. However, if you go to your inventory and select the item you want to upgrade and then select "upgrade", it works.

Holy Hell, that absolutely worked.