test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 8/13/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited August 2020 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 8/13 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Hopefully this'll fully fix the Summer Event schedule :)

I'm glad the Lohlunat Favors was returned to the Flying High mission. I was missing the favours.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    Must admit wasn't expecting to see this ..... Completing "Flying High" will now reward 50 Lohlunat Favors, in addition to Daily Progress (if eligible). An increase of 30 too. Thank you :)
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2020
    Strange I purchased the Workbea's Away Uniform, yet I'm not finding the Baseball Cap, that's supposed to be Red.

Can't find it anywhere... ...sadly 'now' I notice it the top drop down option for Head, which you change to baseball; rather than a Head Attach Tech, or Head Covering.

I just think it be nice to allow Baseball CAPs, not only with Baseball, Offduty, but also Swimwear!

<3o:)<3
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Thanks for fixing Flying High.Looking forward to after lunch tomorrow.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes, Cryptic!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Captain, another temporal anomaly detected! The game launcher says the Junior Officer Weekend is the first week of June! We'll have to slingshot around the sun to go back two and a half months in order to participate!

:wink:
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    Captain, another temporal anomaly detected! The game launcher says the Junior Officer Weekend is the first week of June! We'll have to slingshot around the sun to go back two and a half months in order to participate!

:wink:
    CM

lol currently watching Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. series finale & it is all about the time travelling.

Resolved an issue that was preventing the Summer Event times from displaying properly. A good fix.

Completing "Flying High" will now reward 50 Lohlunat Favors, in addition to Daily Progress (if eligible). I'm probably incorrect & not to look a gift horse in the mouth but wasn't the Lohlunat reward 20?

Resolved an issue that could prevent players who owned the Risian corvette [T6] from purchasing the Risian Pilot corvette [T6] Really nice fix for that starship owners.

Resolved an issue that was preventing the Top Hats category from appearing for Female Captains in the character tailor. Hadn't noticed, but still nice fix for the fasionistas.

The leveless Ba’ul Space weapons can now be discarded. Cool for inventory space.

Nice little list of good fixes by Cryptic & thanks.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    First week of June??? It's supposed to be the first week of Jube!!! ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    aoav160 wrote: »
    So no fix yet for the Khitomer Discord's 15th rescue
    They said they fixed this, two patches ago (I can't remember when exactly), while it's not. So, on paper, as far as they're concerned, it's fixed and I doubt they'll be touching it anytime soon.

Then again, the bug fix for the Summer Event Schedule didn't quite work as intended last patch, and are putting a patch out that'll (hopefully) work out the remaining kinks.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    edited August 2020

Completing "Flying High" will now reward 50 Lohlunat Favors, in addition to Daily Progress (if eligible). I'm probably incorrect & not to look a gift horse in the mouth but wasn't the Lohlunat reward 20?

Actually, I think it was 30 favors, though I might be remembering wrong. Still, 50 is better. I can run my whole character list through there on my main acct and pick up a pile just doing that now.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »

Actually, I think it was 30 favors, though I might be remembering wrong. Still, 50 is better. I can run my whole character list through there on my main acct and pick up a pile just doing that now.

Yeah, it's great for new chars, because is enough to just rent a floater the first time, and then just buy the normal one.. or wait for something better, it's nice!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    I hope they can work on the lag issues.

I went to race the Biathlon, up against another player. It went ok, until the first rock. My character was going between the large rock on one side and the stone cliff on the other side. All of the sudden, my character hits lag, and I've hit the rock and I have to steer around it, and ended up hitting the other side of the rope barrier and disqualified.

If it wasn't for the lag, I would have avoided the rock, let alone ended up overcompensated trying to get around the rock.
  • shakkazulu8shakkazulu8 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    The Jem'Hadar seperate beachware doesn't allow for bare chest visual without tanktop. Also, Jem'Hadar characters can't wear sunglasses purchased from summer event vendor.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    The Jem'Hadar seperate beachware doesn't allow for bare chest visual without tanktop. Also, Jem'Hadar characters can't wear sunglasses purchased from summer event vendor.

Did you also post this in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports part of the forums? Thanks. :)

Edit: I looked and you have not posted it yet in PC Gameplay Bug Reports. Please do so.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.