test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arc Points still mentioned as reward

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This discussion was created from comments split from: Arc points search.

Comments

• Options
    dillestone#3914 dillestone Member Posts: 1 New User
    I completed several story arcs but they didn't register as completed on my arc and I didn't receive the award points anyone know how to fix this? I submitted a ticket and was redirected to come to this forum and report the bug. the story arcs in question so far are Kullerden and the delta quadrant.
  • Options
    darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    > @dillestone#3914 said:
    > I completed several story arcs but they didn't register as completed on my arc and I didn't receive the award points anyone know how to fix this? I submitted a ticket and was redirected to come to this forum and report the bug. the story arcs in question so far are Kullerden and the delta quadrant.

A couple of things,

1) Don't post in threads that are more than 30 days since last post.

2) Don't hijack threads. This thread is about the Arc launcher and the Arc points system that was discontinued. Has nothing to do with the story arc of the game.

3) Bug reports go in the Bug Reports section of the forums, not in General Discussions.

@wingedhussar#7584 @darkbladejk
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I split this off from the previous thread. In the future please make sure you post bug reports in the appropriate bug reporting area. The arc points system was discontinued awhile back. Where are you seeing mention of arc points still?

@dillestone#3914 also tagging you so you see the new post location
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    The arc points system was discontinued awhile back. Where are you seeing mention of arc points still?
    Likely, this belongs in the Xbox One category as they have an app for arc points on there.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/