test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Has the Undine Kiwavi been removed from the lobi store?

Was browsing the lobi store and noticed the undine kiwavi missing, switched to one of my alts and was missing from theirs as well. Did i miss an announcement as i thought the undine ship was going to be a permanent addition not a time limited?

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Just had a look on the Lobi Store, and it does appear to have been removed.

Not sure why, I don't recall seeing anything announced. Might be a bug?
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    I've noticed as well, and because its removal isn't mentioned in any of the patch notes, I think it's safe to say that this is a bug.
  • Options
    taren501sttaren501st Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I feel like it's some sort of bug. It doesn't feel like they remade old ships only to have them available for only a short time. Right?
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    Yeah, this seems like some sort of bug since when you look at the console patch notes which have what came to PC first, that ship is supposed to be in the Lobi Store. @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please move this to PC Gameplay Bug Reports and also please inquire about it. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    unless it's coming to the Mudd's Gently Used Warships lot
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    unless it's coming to the Mudd's Gently Used Warships lot

That would make it the quickest turn-around for a released starship into Mudd's wouldn't it?
  • Options
    wingedhussar#7584 wingedhussar Member Posts: 436 Community Moderator
    Thread moved. I'll message Kael.
    latest?cb=20171202101458

...THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
    Volunteer community moderator for the Star Trek Online forums. Not a Cryptic Studios or Perfect World employee.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    Hey folks - I checked this morning and it's definitely there. Can you let me know if you can't see it?
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I just checked today and there is a Tier 6 Undine Kwavi in the Lobi Store under the first tab to the left. I checked on my main Federation, Fed Delta Recruit, Temporal Agent, DSC, Klingon, Romulan, and Fed'Hadar. So unless the OP was on console or this was a bug on PC, I see it now in the Lobi Store and the bug appears to be fixed. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.