test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Bonus Dilithium

lemminger83lemminger83 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
Today, I didn't recieve my daily dilithium bonus from the actual event.
I should've got 9k dilithium (+ 4,5k from my bonus pool). But I only got the dilithium for the patrol itself, not the daily bonus.
I heard from other players in chat, that they had the same issue.
I think doing the daily is pretty pointless, if we don't get the reward for it...
qc13grtl44vw.png

Comments

• Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Confirming it didn't work for me either. Had 11k to get, finished the 2 patrols, got the screen, but no dil was delivered.

Can this be solved without a support ticket?
    https://imgur.com/Jk0kY4Jhttps://imgur.com/Jk0kY4J
  • Options
    rast3rman#9798 rast3rman Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Yep same as no dil bonus
    Post edited by rast3rman#9798 on
  • Options
    thedarkness#5205 thedarkness Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    got no dil from bonus red angel event after getting the suit for 3 days in a row now, its always something with this game.
  • Options
    neaaveronneaaveron Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    have the same issue today.
    did not receive the 11.000 bonus dil after the second patrol. the days before there were no problems.

the only thing that *maybe* was different is that my inventory was full, but that usually was never an issue with receiving quest/event currency/dillithium.

• Options
    borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Same here. No dil. I planned the remaining claims to balance dil on multiple characters and now this.
  • Options
    fxgbnzddfxgbnzdd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same for me too. 13,000 not received after successfully completing the TFO this morning. I think I received the event bonus every day so far but not today.
  • Options
    alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Do you have LTS? Because I have LTS and I received 10k of bonus dilithium today.
  • Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    I've submitted a ticket on this matter.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Missed yesterday and today on my f2p and lts accounts. I rotate the character that gets the bonus dil so it's very obvious when there's 11k not being added.

This happened on PS4 and never got fixed for the remainder of that event but was sorted by the time kamikaze maru rolled along so not holding much hope for it to be sorted.
  • Options
    wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    I had this issue today also when I was due 11k bonus event dilithium. I did 2 patrols for daily event and at end of 2nd I got just the patrol reward (500 dilithium).

Yesterday I successfully got 10k dilithium and the prior day I got 9k for daily bonus, so it was working until today. Was there a patch yesterday? I was not aware of one.
  • Options
    diocletian#7546 diocletian Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Happened to me today also. I did not get the 10,000 I was expecting.
  • Options
    ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Same here t should have awarded me 20k plus 50% due to having the ferengi dil pool.
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • Options
    pet1e86pet1e86 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Same Here, no Bonus Dilithium
  • Options
    fenrixwulffenrixwulf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I didn't receive Dilithium today or monday here either, and I have LTS, has nothing to do with that.
  • Options
    cincyman39cincyman39 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    I didn't receive my dillitium either today I got the 480 for the event but no bonus dillitium as well now says next reward 12,000 in 20 hrs
  • Options
    wiggins#4688 wiggins Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yep this is me too
  • Options
    skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    Probably they disabled the reward, because it was bugged. Yesterday I reported, that I got the reward on each TFO Play.
  • Options
    divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    alexvio1 wrote: »
    Do you have LTS? Because I have LTS and I received 10k of bonus dilithium today.

LTS hasn't got anything to do with dilithium bonus payout. It is available to all players, Gold and Silver.
  • Options
    divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    skk1701j wrote: »
    Probably they disabled the reward, because it was bugged. Yesterday I reported, that I got the reward on each TFO Play.

Yeah I think that was the problem. They will have disabled it so it couldn't be exploited.
  • Options
    betsyphotog#1877 betsyphotog Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Tossing my name into the ring on this issue as well. Two patrols done today, and no bonus dilithium. 11,000 dil.
  • Options
    eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I was with betsyphotog running the patrols. I did not get the 11,000 ore either.
    Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!
  • Options
    binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    happened to me too. first time. i always got it up to today
  • Options
    fourtifourti Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Me too, should have got 11k Dilithium. Worked before today
  • Options
    hazanko4077hazanko4077 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Having the same problem. No Dilithium after completing the dailies for the event.
  • Options
    steven74205steven74205 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Same with me. True, it was only 9k, but I want it.
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Same problem, yesterday late last night and today just now.
  • Options
    nemrodhnemrodh Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    3 days in a row no Dil 32k gone.
  • Options
    smacairtsmacairt Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    nemrodh wrote: »
    3 days in a row no Dil 32k gone.

Ouch that hurts. I'm just missing today's 11K in dil.
  • Options
    stupidconversionstupidconversion Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    12k not received today. Was reported to me by one other person that they didn't get it today *and* we both used alts that didn't do this event before. Were both doing patrols. Ticket submitted lol.
  • Options
    kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    2 days no rewards.. 10 and 11 k robbed... should be an announcement when they remove rewards.. and should remove the statement of rewards..