test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Relics

jdadonjdadon Member Posts: 37 Arc User
Captain Scott said. "Enterprise? I bet old Jim Kirk pulled her out of mothballs to come find me."

But captain Scott was on the first mission with captain Kirk on board Enterprise B. That's the mission were Jim Kirk was killed. Guess writers must have forgotten.

Also. When he goes to the holodeck to see his ship. The computer says "There is 5 starfleet ships named Enterprise." Guessing the nx Enterprise must not been a true starfleet ship. Lol! Jk.

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,034 Community Moderator
    The writers didn't forget about Generations. Generations was written long AFTER that episode. Its basically a continuity error now. Just like when Troi said she never kissed Riker with a beard before in Insurrection, but there actually was at least one instance of them kissing while Riker had a beard in TNG.

And the computer said 5 FEDERATION starships. NX-01 was not Federation.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    jdadon wrote: »
    Captain Scott said. "Enterprise? I bet old Jim Kirk pulled her out of mothballs to come find me."

But captain Scott was on the first mission with captain Kirk on board Enterprise B. That's the mission were Jim Kirk was killed. Guess writers must have forgotten.
    I figured it was just Scotty having a moment where he was deliriously happy. He'd been in a transporter buffer for decades and had literally just woken up.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    rattler2 wrote: »
    And the computer said 5 FEDERATION starships.

Which was correct. Counting from TOS to TNG, the 1701-D is the fifth Enterprise. The computer was going to list the ships from 1701 to 1701-D, but Scotty interrupted it.