test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T6 Risian Corvette Pilot/Mudd's market

cenellcenell Member Posts: 88 Arc User
OK, so, purchasing the Risian Corvette T6 from Mudd's market is not flagging the Fleet Shipyard to access the pilot Risian T6 version. Also the "reclaim" is through Mudd's market instead of through the events reclaim ship tab.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,993 Arc User
    If you buy it from Mudd, you reclaim through Mudd; if you played the event to claim it, reclaim it from the event -- there's a logic there, do you see?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • cenellcenell Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    so what your saying is a double standard. Same exact ship but two sets of rules? not exactly a "logical" conclusion is there.
    edited July 2020
    Same ship, but wherever you buy it from is where you reclaim it - what's so weird about that?
    If you didn't get it from an event, why would you look to reclaim it from the Event Reclaim facility?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    edited July 2020
    because I believe the "unlock" is related to the event tab reclaim ship and not to the Mudds market version, it should be the same ship so should allow for the pilot version unlock, why would it be different?
  • discoricediscorice Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    You can't claim the Fleet version from Mudd. The Fleet T6 version has pilot maneuvers. The regular T6 does not. The idea here is that we should have the ability to buy the fleet version if we've unlocked the regular T6 version from Mudd.
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
    discorice wrote: »
    You can't claim the Fleet version from Mudd. The Fleet T6 version has pilot maneuvers. The regular T6 does not. The idea here is that we should have the ability to buy the fleet version if we've unlocked the regular T6 version from Mudd.

I agree with you, it is the same ship and should allow the fleet unlock, that was my whole point to spend the 70 bucks for it. I mean I could have gotten two t6 zen market ships for that price, but my intent was for the t6 fleet risian corvette unlock. however even after reporting it, I have not seen anything more about it. It would have been nice to actually get a response about it, even if it was a " we are looking into this" answer.
    There's nothing in the Box 'More Details' text to indicate the Fleet version will unlock, or in the entry in Mudd's Market.
    However, I do agree that this should be stated in Mudd's Market if the fleet unlock is, or isn't to be granted.
    Hopefully, it will be made available.
    been close to three weeks, still nothing in patch notes or even comment, maybe, this was intentional, though I really do not understand why though, despite being the exact same ship. I had been hoping this was simply "overlooked", now I am not so sure.