test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lifetime subscription

verbesselttimverbesselttim Member Posts: 67 Arc User
Hi,

After a few problems with buying the lifetime subscription, someone of the support group solved it with a workaround, so I had to buy ZEN that was worth the same as the subscription costs, then when I replied that I have done that, they replied that they would remove the zen from my account as a payment of the lifetime subscription.
Now everything should be settled but where can I acctually see that I have the Lifetime subscription? I have read somewhere that one of the benefits was instant refining of dilithium but that doesnt happen and when I go to the site https://secure.crypticstudios.com/ and I log in, I see the game type 3 month supscrition and status canceled.
Can somebody give me an explaination about this?

Thank you
Timverbesselt.png
Post edited by verbesselttim on

Comments

• Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    This does seem unusual, please say that your support group was at https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and not elsewhere, and you didnt have to hand over log in details to allow them to get access to your account.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    verbesselttimverbesselttim Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Yes it was the official arc support and I never gave any login info to anyone. And I bought the zen on the official website an it was transferred to the game. And after I received the confirmation from support, I saw that the zen was removed as payment to the subscription
    Timverbesselt.png
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Having just checked my own subscription status (Lifetime since season 1), the page linked also says no active subscriptions so that is normal. The best way then to check that the account is a Lifetime account then is to first log out. This is important as it gives the game a chance to update your details, then you can try to access the Captains table which is a gold only perk saying a subscription is in place and then try to claim the Chimera or other T6 LT ship from the shipyard. If you can claim those then theres no problem anywhere.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles