test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 7/8/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 7/9 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    What is happening with the Lag/Rubberbanding? You've been collecting info on this issue since at least October 2019 and the game is still full of it.
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Kael. You need to fix the the title of this thread, It is out by one day. PC PATCH NOTES FOR 7/8/20
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Updated Memorial plaque Always sad to do but respectful by Cryptic nevertheless.

The Platinum Discovery Era Sniper Rifle from the Cryptic 20th Anniversary Pack can now be reclaimed on all characters Surprising since it was released as only for (1) character but generous of Cryptic to change.

Resolved an issue that was causing weapons to be on cooldown for up to 50 minutes when equipping them from the inventory Glad this got fixed even though I was unaware of it, I suppose there's always Ramming Speed & the abilities.

Resolved an issue during the Episode “Khitomer Discord” that prevented credit from being given for saving all 15 civilians &
    Resolved an issue during the Episode “Downfall” that was causing enemies to be more difficult than intended at lower levels Glad these got resolved.

Removed “Vigilance” story arc from Delta Recruit requirements Not aware of any complications this has caused, if any, but hopefully this doesn't mess-up any Delta Recruits. It is a shame Cryptic has taken such a shrouded approach towards recruit events.

The Fleet Logo on the revamped T6 B'Rel has been moved to its correct position, and the impulse trails have also been adjusted to be in the correct spot & Adjusted Cannon hardpoints on the Negh’Var to better match the ship art These are nice for the aesthetically detailed orientated players.

Resolved an issue where Fragment of AI Tech wasn't properly scaling Energy Weapon Damage I'm thankful for this change being it might've been the best item I won out of my little gambling splurge & then to experience it broken out of the box was /facepalm.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Since the Vigilence Arc was removed from Episodes (two Missions removed, one moved) they needed to take it out of the requirements for a Delta Recruit, otherwise they could never complete the Story requirements.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Since the Vigilence Arc was removed from Episodes (two Missions removed, one moved) they needed to take it out of the requirements for a Delta Recruit, otherwise they could never complete the Story requirements.

It has been a while since I purposely played 1 of my "Deltas" for completing those objectives but don't those accomplishments reward, highly technical terminology, stuff? So does this remove that accomplishment possibility & if so reward?
  • skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User

Does this mean, i will not be able to get the reward or will it be auto completed.

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,461 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes, Cryptic!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    What about the fixes for people who bought catitian and ferasan boffs but can’t claim them on other toons
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    eazzie wrote: »
    Kael. You need to fix the the title of this thread, It is out by one day. PC PATCH NOTES FOR 7/8/20

Yeah, they're actually patch notes for 07/09 but lets not nit pick.. this is as close to correct as we have gotten in quite a while. One day off is a lot closer then he usually gets. :lol:

"All missions in the journal for all factions involving queueing up and playing a TFO have been removed."

My god.. finally! Thank you, this was so silly to have these in there and it was horribly confusing to new players. All it accomplished was throwing under geared players into queues before they were ready and ultimately souring their experience on playing queued content.

Insert witty signature line here.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

Yeah, they're actually patch notes for 07/09 but lets not nit pick.. this is as close to correct as we have gotten in quite a while. One day off is a lot closer then he usually gets. :lol:

True I suppose.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2020
    westmetals wrote: »
    oh and... it says they are removing all the TFO wrapper missions?!?!?

Yea those are the missions in various ARCs that require completion of a TFO. They introduced them after many people were already aware and doing TFO's however; so it's nice to see Episode ARCs focus on actual Episodes!

I'm wondering tomorrow if we save all the hurt during Khitomer tomorrow; if we'll earn an accolade. I did save all with a friend 2-3 days earlier but received nothing. Fingers crossed... o:)

Seems there a few other nice fixes or improvements as well!
    0zxlclk.png
    About the Delta Recruits and the Vigilence Arc, if they don't mention it, there probably won't be an auto-complete for those Arc Rewards.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    Still no fix for the Ferasan I purchased that showed as purchased, but wanted ZEN to claim, and now shows that I need to buy it again. Your team need to get their priorities straight and fix this issue promptly before I decide to request a full purchase history of my account and then send that along with a legal document to make sure you guys realize that not honoring people's purchases is not acceptable!
    You do know that today's Maintenance has not yet occurred. There could still be a undocumented fix for them.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    The SS Azura Science Accolade is not availible to players that fly an Atrox. :)
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lordconn#9249 lordconn Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    No fix for the select button being covered on the "claim marks" window?
  • theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Still cannot claim purchased BOffs on other chars; Aenar and Caitian.
  • rjewkesrjewkes Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    anyone else want to know what was causing it to not reward for khitomer.
    signature2.jpg
    galacticguards.enjin.com/
    Formerly Jewkesman Member from Nov 2009!
  • daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Speaking of EV suits and visuals, is anyone else with an AOY toon having problems with male characters and BOffs wearing the TOS suit? For me, the top disappears showing the uniform underneath.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    You do know that today's Maintenance has not yet occurred. There could still be a undocumented fix for them.

Maintenance is now over. Still not fixed! :P
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,390 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Resolved an issue during the Episode “Khitomer Discord” that prevented credit from being given for saving all 15 civilians.
    I can confirm it is actually NOT fixed. Still said I only saved 14. Unless it was another bug where if you would have managed to have the mission acknowledge you saved all 15, it still wouldn't have given you credit.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • meneshmenesh Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hmm, can't claim the sniper rifle on characters who already claimed the pack? Or am I missing something?
  • rmt16rmt16 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    menesh wrote: »
    Hmm, can't claim the sniper rifle on characters who already claimed the pack? Or am I missing something?

Same

- edit: Found it under the Mudd tab :smile:
    Post edited by rmt16 on
    The Character I originally claimed it on could claim it again, once. So it seems that, that Character can have two. If you Claim again, it will will not let you open the Pack.

It also has now been set to not Reengineerable and the initial one I claimed previously that was Reengineered is reset to default wasting all the resources I spent doing so.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    The Platinum Discovery Era Sniper Rifle from the Cryptic 20th Anniversary Pack can now be reclaimed on all characters.
    This is fantastic! The weapon could easily have been made Account Bound instead of character, but making it reclaimable for all characters is fantastic!
    All missions in the journal for all factions involving queueing up and playing a TFO have been removed.
    I'm slightly disappointed to see them go - they were a nice pointer to the various TFO's that tie-in to specific story arcs.
    Some were placed strangely in the story arcs though, and it would have been nice to just alter their placments.
    Still, given the recent problems these missions have been causing for some players, I'm sure many will be overjoyed at this change.
    But wouldn't it have been better to fix the problem rather then just making it go away?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • xmanofwarsxxmanofwarsx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    You guys practically ruined the Ba'ul Sentry Vessel with the Sentry nerf. You really put your foot in it this time and completely ruined the damage the Sentries do. Cut it in half and now it's almost a joke to have. Terrible move on your part. Sad now to even use the Ba'ul ship.
This discussion has been closed.