test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Ship graphics on screen since latest House Divided update

talonpendragontalonpendragon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Since the House Divided update my Temporal D7 and Ktinga type ships are missing parts on all screens. Only the secondary Hull is visible. The Bridge, neck and warp engines are no longer viewable. The flashing navigation light is still flashing where the Bridge use to be. The Klingon insignia is now floating above the secondary hull and no longer drawn on the surface of the hull. It happens on all screens. The first login screen shows just the secondary hull, the main view screen shows just the secondary hull as well as the main ship screen where you can change your weapons, shields, armor etc. only shows the secondary hull. It looks very strange while cloaked. But even cloaked only the secondary hull is visible. I was told to switch ships and then go back but that did not fix the issue. I did report the bug but was told by support to report it in this forum. I hope it is fixed soon. I don't have the Discovery D7 Carrier or the Kelvin D7 Destroyer ships (but would love them, wink wink) so it would be interesting to know if those ship models have the same problem?

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,020 Arc User
    Issues with your D7 can be fixed by going to the ship tailor and applying one of the new templates. You should then be able to re-customise the ship to your liking.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/