test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Command Level BOFFs using Mk XII weapons?

nightfly69#4375 nightfly69 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
I put some Mk XII and above level weapons into my BOFFs weapon slots just as a means of storage and noticed them using those weapons during ground missions. Are those weapons being scaled down to Mk VI when they use them or are they getting the full power when using those guns.

If I equipped BOFFs with Mk XII shields and armor would they get the fully powered effect of those as well?

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    They should get the full benefit of the gear unless you are in a zone that scales you down.

It is possible that the numbers you are seeing before equipping them are based on your Captain's skills and traits. I don't know if that extends to your BOffs or the damage output is based on the stats of the BOffs alone. I don't know if your BOffs benefit from any traits you slot that augment stats.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nightfly69#4375 nightfly69 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Thanks. You're the 2nd person to guess that Mk XII and above gear on BOFFs get at least the default Mk XII level benefit. I've been crafting tons of Mk VI gear for my 9 character's BOFFs but I should probably start equipping them to Mk XV now.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Rattlers statement was correct, they get the full benefit unless they're in an area that scales you down. In that case, they're scaled at the same level as the captain.
    Insert witty signature line here.