test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Civil War Patrols

aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
I have played them a couple time on all difficulty setting and I really must say they are a rather well done. I think they are truly a cut above all the other Patrols at this point.

Simply put they are engaging and layered as well as enmeshed with a continuous flow of story and clash involving a rather fitting overall gameplay balance replete with a fabulous mix of foe and friendly forces.

On elite level they are collectively shock and awe experiences. I mean that in a rather positive way as they are particularly challenging. This is especially so if your build is not up to snuff and then some or if you don't play your role properly. Ultimately you will simply die fast but gloriously!
If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
ingame: @.Spartan
Romulan_Republic_logo.png
Former Alpha & Beta Tester
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè

Comments

• Options
    khalhamariskhalhamaris Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I think even on Normal they're tuned a bit too high. I used to be able to tear through the Age of Discovery patrols with hardly a scratch to my hull, these new patrols just chew through my shields like they're Borg and then shred my hull down to sub-40% on the regular.
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    That should be a good thing.

I think going through missions on normal should not be a walk in the part as a base line. I believe a white ship should be killable without a focused effort for the AI as the standard tuning. Furthermore, a purple ship should have to make an effort to some degree.

Additionally, then on advanced the player should really be good at playing his class as well as sport a good build and have solid tactics.

Finally on elite the player ship ought to be pure gold with the player knowing his class well in addition to being a skilled tactician and a good strategist but I could be wrong...
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • Options
    andrewsbane#8127 andrewsbane Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I have reached a point in Clash above Ceron where when I revive I last appoximately 10 seconds Should I give up? (I've played it about ten times now.)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Begone Necromancy!
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*

@andrewsbane#8127 please be aware of when the thread was last posted in for the future. Anything over 30 days is considered dead so generally better to start a new thread if possible. This thread hasn't been posted in for a year.

If you are still having issues with this, feel free to ask for help as many forumites will be more than willing to offer advice. If you can't start a new thread yet for some reason... feel free to contact me or one of the other mods (darkbladejk and wingedhussar) and we'll see what we can do.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.