test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anniversary Pack: "Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased"

amalefactoramalefactor Member Posts: 511 Arc User
Anyone else having this problem? The "claim" button is highlighted, but when I click it, it says "Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased" and I'm worried that I may miss out on the timed promotion for the cool vanity shield, among other things.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,482 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Have you gone to Mudd's Market and then to the tab called Bundles and tried to claim it there? I had no problems with my main Federation, Klingon, Fed-Romulan, Delta Recruit, Temporal Recruit, DSC, and Fed'Hadar characters last night and had a zero zen balance, if that is the problem for those who do not have zero zen.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    zakux109zakux109 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    A GM ticket I submitted for this problem AND being unable to claim the Red Angel Lockbox said,
    "I understand that you can't claim the 20th Anniversary Box and Red Angel Lootboxes. Our devs are aware of this and currently investigating it. I suggest to wait for a fix for this. We appreciate your patience and understanding." -GM Zeon, on 7-1-20 @ 10:48amEDT

I also did not see any of this addressed in the patchnotes, once I update I will find out and EDIT this post

EDIT*: As of 11:48amEDT I am still unable to claim either the 20th anniversary or Red Angel lockbox (20) from zen store after updating.