test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help!! I’m stuck in a TFO for 2 days now

Help!!! Permanently stuck in queue for a TFO!!!

So this morning I queued up for Borg Red Alert. When I joined in, there was a huge message blocking the screen that said “Not on a team” along with a countdown. Sure enough, none of the other players showed up as a team and after the countdown, it kicked me off the map.

I assumed I was just looking at the leaver penalty, but now, 14 hours later I still can not join a TFO. It shows me as queued for the Borg Red Alert still, but obviously I can’t join. Nor can I leave said queue. The option to leave is grayed out. I can not join any queue for any TFO nor can I leave the Borg.

All my other alts can join TFOs just fine. But my primary can not. I’m on console so I don’t know how to “file a ticket”. Who do I turn to for help??

Thanks y’all.
Tagged:

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    I’m on console so I don’t know how to “file a ticket”. Who do I turn to for help??
    File a ticket the same way PC players do, by clicking the "Support" link at the top of the page:
    GAMES FORUMS ARC NEWS SUPPORT CHARGE
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • c0wboi#1377 c0wboi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Sorry that option doesn’t show up on a mobile device. Fortunately I do have a laptop I was able to log in with.
  • d4rthspyk3#4951 d4rthspyk3 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"c0wboi#1377" said:
    > Help!!! Permanently stuck in queue for a TFO!!!
    >
    > So this morning I queued up for Borg Red Alert. When I joined in, there was a huge message blocking the screen that said “Not on a team” along with a countdown. Sure enough, none of the other players showed up as a team and after the countdown, it kicked me off the map.
    >
    > I assumed I was just looking at the leaver penalty, but now, 14 hours later I still can not join a TFO. It shows me as queued for the Borg Red Alert still, but obviously I can’t join. Nor can I leave said queue. The option to leave is grayed out. I can not join any queue for any TFO nor can I leave the Borg.
    >
    >
    > All my other alts can join TFOs just fine. But my primary can not. I’m on console so I don’t know how to “file a ticket”. Who do I turn to for help??
    >
    > Thanks y’all.

I have had the EXACT same issue.

originally filed ticket # 226742 and then TICKET #227172.

TFO borg red alert qd but will not dequeue. Switched to 2nd character played multi tfo,switched to 3rd char played multiple times, return to 1st character and still in tfo q cannot quit or join another tfo,but can use patrols and space encounter and badlands.

After properly logging off, quitting the application, restarting and logging back in , character Rob is still queued for red alert: borg. I still cannot deselect the tfo and cannot select any other tfo or participate in event.

Restestd other characters and they continue to work as expected, issue is isolated to single character.

multiple log offs, restarts, unplugging xbox for 15 minutes, 1 hour etc. did not resolve issue.

RECEIVED RESPONSE FROM GM:

Hello there!

Thank you for contacting us.

I've read your concern and i see that one of your characters are having issues leaving the TFO Queue. Based on the information you provided, it appears to be a gameplay bug that our development team will need to look into. We are unable to assist right away with fixing potential bugs or glitches. The best thing that I could do for you at the moment is suggesting you directly submit a bug report: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/xbox-one-gameplay-bug-reports

I understand that this may be quite disappointing. These kinds of problems need time to be investigated in order for the fixes to be made and applied in-game. Your information and details provided about this problem will greatly help the development team with creating a fix for it. They may not reply to your query but i assure you that they're reading every issue posted in there.

You can check out the forums in case other players may have the same issue as yours and had a fix for it. For now, keep an eye out over our news page: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news

Should you have trouble posting on the forums, you can contact them directly by sending an email to Community@crypticstudios.com. Please make sure to include as many details as possible about the forum issue you have encountered when emailing them.

If you need help with anything else, let me know and I'll gladly assist you. Have a nice day!
    Regards,
    GM Mavis
    Game Master
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    Sorry that option doesn’t show up on a mobile device.
    Ah, yes - it's hidden in the menu at the top-left of the page, looking like 3 stacked horizontal bars.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    Just got the generic “It’s a bug and the devs will look into it”. Hopefully they get us unstuck!!
    Welp. Whatever happened with the update, it fixed my issue! I am now able to play TFOs again!
  • d4rthspyk3#4951 d4rthspyk3 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"c0wboi#1377" said:
    > Welp. Whatever happened with the update, it fixed my issue! I am now able to play TFOs again!

My first test was scary tho, game crashed right as I transitioned into the tfo, but when I logged back in i was able to play the TFO, but it crashed AGAIN, but when I logged in I had received credit and was properly dequeued.

Subsequent testing has been SUCCESSSFULL

Thank you Devs for fixing this
  • habs124habs124 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    hmmm i am having this issue on my main as well.
    from what i can gather online...its a bug going back to 2015 ..on neverwinter.so i would assume that means its serverside issue.
    thers nothing i can do but wait...but im really annoyed that i cant play with the mains ships.and am left with alt #2.doubt that will last long...until i move on to less buggi things.
    u take my money...i expect things to work..or i stop giving you my money...thats how it works....
    ttfn
  • xerorebootxeroreboot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm doing "Yesterday's War", I'm on the first mission and I'm to the point when I need to "board the USS Enterprise-C" but it keeps saying "Map Transfer Failed". I logged out, tried again, same thing. Rebooted my Xbox and went back in, same thing. Then I dropped the mission, required it andrand it and got back to "board the enterprise-c" and it said "Map Transfer Failed" AGAIN. Is it just bugged, is it my character? This is the last "Episode" I have left in the game on my Fleet Admiral and I can't even finish the first mission.