test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Would you like to have Captain Pikes heavy jacket?

slugisslugis Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Would you like to have Captain Pikes heavy jacket from DIS episode Through the Valley of Shadows ?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Would you like to have Captain Pikes heavy jacket? 20 votes

Yes please
55% 11 votes
Maybe
5% 1 vote
No
15% 3 votes
No opinion
25% 5 votes

Comments

• kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Perhaps a picture, for people who haven't seen it?
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    this one?
    dsc-212-pikejacket.jpg
    Spock.jpg

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I also want an open jacket version of the Discovery uniform.
    vertical-reno-star-trek-discovery-s2e4.jpg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I also want an open jacket version of the Discovery uniform.

Good suggestion. I'll always vote yes for more Space Barbie but I'd rather have that than a winter coat

Good suggestion. I'll always vote yes for more Space Barbie but I'd rather have that than a winter coat

Well... to be fair we kinda already have one from Priors 5, its just not that particular jacket.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    Wow, what a strange question. Well of course, I want as many new costume options as they can add. So if they added it to the game, great.

But the more important questions are:

1) do you want it more or less than (something else)

2) how much are you willing to pay for it?

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User

Well... to be fair we kinda already have one from Priors 5, its just not that particular jacket.

From what I've heard it was suppose to be that jacket Pike wears but due incomplete info Cryptic wasn't able to make an accurate replication so they just desided to make it a different jacket rather start from Scratch with the art.
    And the resulting jacket actually looks pretty good too.
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    Id rather have a color palette that was universal for all items, instead of this constant trying to match item a to item b but still no luck due to reasons. We opened up the entire star map...how hard is it really to get 1 single color palette for all our clothes? And yes, the Prios cold weather jacket seems too similar that jacket for something already in game as a whole new request.

Not beating on the poll, just there is higher priorities for me, as in, color palette, and the damn Klingon Cloak that's been asked for years, also the Nemesis uniform for romulans that's been asked for since the Romulan expansion itself came out. I am for new clothes, but, not when we have something so similar already in game.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Do we not have a similar one though via Lorca? Need to check at the tailor but I'm sure we got one with a furry collar. Think it came from Impossibility of reason.
    eazzie wrote: »
    Do we not have a similar one though via Lorca? Need to check at the tailor but I'm sure we got one with a furry collar. Think it came from Impossibility of reason.

That's the one we were talking about earlier in the thread. It doesn't have a furry collar, but does have what looks like a hood.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

That's the one we were talking about earlier in the thread. It doesn't have a furry collar, but does have what looks like a hood.

Yep that's the one :) Couldn't remember if we got it or not. TY Rattler :) \\//
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    Wow, what a strange question. Well of course, I want as many new costume options as they can add. So if they added it to the game, great.

But the more important questions are:

1) do you want it more or less than (something else)

2) how much are you willing to pay for it?

I want it more than some things, but less than others.

I would pay 30 Quatloos for it.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    bunansa wrote: »
    Id rather have a color palette that was universal for all items, instead of this constant trying to match item a to item b but still no luck due to reasons. We opened up the entire star map...how hard is it really to get 1 single color palette for all our clothes? And yes, the Prios cold weather jacket seems too similar that jacket for something already in game as a whole new request.

Not beating on the poll, just there is higher priorities for me, as in, color palette, and the damn Klingon Cloak that's been asked for years, also the Nemesis uniform for romulans that's been asked for since the Romulan expansion itself came out. I am for new clothes, but, not when we have something so similar already in game.

Agree 1,000% on the game badly needing palette reform, but "why not both?"

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    They need to add badges to civilian clothes...some of this stuff would be possible without having to add new things if you could just equip badges to other things besides purely uniforms.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I'm all for more costuming options, so have at it.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • athan#5519 athan Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    We need hats! Like Beret and Fedoras! Both were worn by Picard! Also maybe some of the male hair in the show too from Elnor and Narek. Male characters need more hair options.
This discussion has been closed.