(redacted)

lyricspelllyricspell Member Posts: 4 Arc User
(doom/rant removed) - darkbladejk
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    So... Doom thread?

Also... have you considered filing a bug report rather than just launch into attack mode?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    What rattler said.

Try filing a bug report, not attacking devs. Attacking devs is not a good way to help your case.

Doom threads are not permitted.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    The consumable stack issue is seemingly being worked on, as now instead of the entire stack being gone, it keeps one and only one in the slot instead... not a great solution, but pending the new behavior isn't another glitch I haven't seen before a couple of months ago, at least it's been poked at.

Also, Kael is the 'Community Manager', not a dev with actual control of the code, nor a manager with control of what the devs work on. He can ask for things, but can't do much when it comes to the actual code nor decide what gets approved to get worked on. I wouldn't be surprised if he had asked for it to be fixed or replaced, but it was decided to be cut by the higher-ups instead.
  • Options
    grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    I have a problem with turrets staying in my device slots too. I am not going to bother submitting any bug report. The devs have more important things to take care of than something so small than that
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    I have a problem with turrets staying in my device slots too. I am not going to bother submitting any bug report. The devs have more important things to take care of than something so small than that

Every bug report helps though. Also, OP, doom threads are a no-no in these forums.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    I have noticed a problem with consumable devices not staying equipped in a stack. If you can't seem to understand why something works or doesn't you educate yourself, you don't delete it. It appears to me that any part of the code that is troublesome for some of the devs just gets deleted, such as happened to the foundry, and now the Calendar. Every time they break something they would rather delete it than fix it.

And just to touch on another thread I read not long ago, just because you are adding new content and getting new talent doesn't mean a game is healthy, it still can die overnight (literally). The test of a healthy game is the balance between new and leaving players, you need as many new players as you have old bored leaving players.

After some re-framing via omission I can certainly agree about getting the consumable issue fixed up. Here's hoping consumables stay with us in full stacks soon.

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    And in bigger stacks as well.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.