test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2016 First Contact Assimilated Assault Cruiser Admiralty Card

wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
Is this admiralty card reclaimable on new alts or is Phoenix the only option?

In a similar vein, was the ISS Stadi Admiralty Card from the 2016 Mirror event reclaimable or was that before events went account wide, so the only option is phoenix?

For the life of me, I cannot remember and can't find the answer.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    I know for me the Assimilated Cruiser and the Phoenix small craft admiralty cards are claimable on new characters from the promotions tab in the C-store. The Stadi is not however. I may have missed the Stadi event though. So that may be reclaimable for others.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    The ISS Stadi wasn't account unlock at the time if I remember correctly. Just character unlock.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    The Stadi cost is just a blue Phoenix token so buy a 10-pack of Phoenix boxes and you're set.
This discussion has been closed.