test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To Hell With Honor - Event Reward Box

Hi All
Bought out the 'To Hell With Honor' Event and right from the start the Dilithium reward started scaling each play. This in itself is an issue as it should be daily, not per play. My issue happened when I completed one and it awarded an Event Reward Box and this has happened every time since, no dilithium reward, just a box each time. These are character locked and do not open and cannot be deleted either. Anyone else having a similar issue?
I raised a ticket and was advised to post the issue up here

Comments

• Options
    mixjah#2233 mixjah Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    hey,
    it's the same for me. stacking up on these event reward boxes which i can not open. very exciting. didn't bother writing a ticket because i'm tired of it, had issues with 4 out of the last 4 events and all i ever got was something along the lines of "we received similar reports and we will adress the issue in a future announcement via our social channels".
    also kinda annoying that there's no countdown timer at all, so you have to remember when you can play the event again for the campaign progress.
  • Options
    manasphere#9487 manasphere Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yeah, I had similar when we had the 2 events on at once. The wrong amount of dil was being awarded each time but I just thought anything is better than nothing. Now that Admiralty has been nerfed any opportunity for dil awards is doubly important
  • Options
    americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    yeh i been getting boxes for last several days but can't open them and like you said cant get rid of them except to store them away
  • Options
    manasphere#9487 manasphere Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Just hope the end of the event will clear them out, don't even care now if they don't pay anything, just don't want them to affect the next event. This is frustrating and obviously I'm not alone. Considering that Dil is so difficult to earn now, it's becoming too time consuming to have to do Nukara, Dyson ground battlezone and daily mining on all toons as well as the daily grind to stop their balances draining away. Buy out an event to give yourself a chance at building them back up, and this happens...very frustrating
  • Options
    thunderlynxthunderlynx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I used the legacy option to buy out the To Hell with Honor event with TFO commendations and started earning bonuses on the first day.
    The second day of the event I started getting these reward boxes on every character I did the event with, every 20 hours, alas they could not be opened.

After the last update (June 30) this seems to have been fixed!
    I can open all accumulated boxes and am now swimming in dilithium ore. Thank you for fixing this and several other issues. :smile: