test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost item

concept6concept6 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
for my character decimus I tried to update my universal console proton particle stabilizer mkxii purple item on ship irw Robert William.

Now it says its located on another ship, but it is not in my inventory nor in my ship manager. I can still see it as a shadow on my saved load outs but unable to find it. Please help and thank you in advance.

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,158 Arc User
    Can you please post in the correct place. The foundry no longer exists. You should be able to retrieve the console by visiting the ship tailor at either ESD Sherman DS9
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,324 Arc User
    Indeed the Foundry section is for historical purposes and used to serve a part of the game that has since been removed. It's unlikely that any bug reports posted here would reach the devs as this section of the forums is no longer relevant to the current content.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,854 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please move this to the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section where the Items Lost thread is located since this has nothing to do with the Foundry and the Foundry has been removed. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,802 Community Moderator
    /moved.

also as strange as this will sound, try going to the slot it says it's on, and try dragging the thing to your inventory. only reason I say this is there was a glitch not too long ago that put 2 consoles in the same spot. not sure how it happened but happened to a fleetmate of mine. if that doesn't work we can try some other stuff.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator