test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rich Dilithium Claim (Daily) Only gave 2,001 dilithium. Why?

aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
edited June 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It is as the title says. I got only 2001 instead of the 10,001 dilithium I have been getting for all my toons.

CVQKiPl.jpg

If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
ingame: @.Spartan
Romulan_Republic_logo.png
Former Alpha & Beta Tester
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè

Comments

• Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Did you complete the mini-game up to 735 points? You need to reach that in order to receive the maximum dilithium reward, just like any other mining point. It's not an automatic 10000.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    be glad you got at least 2001 you have no idea how many times i have gotten 0 because of the darn lag in this game. So far i lost about 150k dillithium.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    Yes. I think I got 855 as the final score. The support person said they eseclated the ticket to the new level so I assume they will fix it.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
  • Options
    be glad you got at least 2001 you have no idea how many times i have gotten 0 because of the darn lag in this game. So far i lost about 150k dillithium.

I now have five toons I can not even complete the mission on sadly.