test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Requisition items disappearing when equipped

taketiantaketian Member Posts: 4 Arc User
At character status reputation table I made 2 requisitions for Task Force Omega:
Omega Deflector Dish MK XII
OMEGA Impulse Engine Mk XII
Paid a total sum of 40 k credits , 34 k refined dilithium 10 neural processors and 1000 Omega Marks For both of em since i have tier 6 discount
After I claimed it went to my inventory where I right clicked it, clicked EQUIP , but it just disappeared , BOTH of em , and it was not the first time something like that happened. Some long time ago i bought an special weapon and just the same happened , when this happens you try to relog thinking it would appear in some way , but it doesnt ...
Character@handle: TaKeTiAn Romul
Approximate date/time of incidente: May 24, 2020, 7:00:35 AM PDT
Its was not on my overflow bag, it was not on another ship , this is a recurring bug, made a ticket 197379 Attended by Chroma that didnt solve my problem but acknowledged its a bug and told me to come here and post it online on this forum if would like to have a refund or something like that. im a lifetime sub of the game and enjoy it very much plz dont say to me you don`t care and that i wasted my money in a bugged game. You can read game log in aproximate date of ocurring youll see the aquisition and the abstence of the items in my char. if you cant fix it at least refund me for the trouble.

Comments

• furyofthefugafuryofthefuga Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    I don’t know if this will help you. I’ve had similar happen before, however, if I used a different ship and clicked the appropriate slot for the gear that vanished, it would bring up a list of everything that could be slotted there and within that list would be my missing gear (claiming to be equipped on the ship it‘s supposed to be on). Choosing it from here would slot it on the other ship, allowing me to then drag it out to my inventory.

This seemed to happen whenever I already had something equipped in that slot, though was inconsistent. I don’t do right-click -> equip anymore cause of that.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,861 Arc User
    Your dish and engine maybe in the Visuals tab of your ship.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.