test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Groupees $10 Ship bundles

saimorphx#5330 saimorphx Member Posts: 42 Arc User
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11430823-purchase-items-and-help-charities

I'm sure if some of the $10 Ship bundles for PS4 and XBox where reallocated for PC, they would sell!!

Or could we buy a xbox code, and have it switched to work on PC?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Unless i am reading it incorrectly both bundles are available on all platforms (PC, XB and PS) so there is really nothing to switch.
    Star Trek Online

Available for all platforms (PC, Xbox One, PlayStation®4)**

Tier 1 - $2.00 USD
    Heroic Risian Caracal Pet
    Heroic Tribble
    Title: Heroic
    Tier 2 - $10.00 USD – Limited Quantities Available!
    Somerville Intel Science Vessel T6
    Batlh Intel Science Vessel T6
    1 Fleet Module
    Users who purchase this tier will automatically be granted items from Tier 1

Thank you for spending your time with us during this difficult time, whether you’re battling devils in the pits of Avernus or facing the Borg Queen on Excalbia. We hope that wherever you are, you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

*Net amounts after standard deductions for payment processing and hosting fees charged by Groupees.

**Players must link their Xbox One and PlayStation®4 accounts with Arc in order to claim items on these platforms. Only 1 pack per account - if you have previously purchased this pack outside the charity bundle, you will not be able to claim a second set of items.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11430823-purchase-items-and-help-charities
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Unless i am reading it incorrectly both bundles are available on all platforms (PC, XB and PS) so there is really nothing to switch.

The $10 pack quantities were limited and it looks like they have already sold out both STO and NW Tier 2 packs for PC. Only XB1and PS4 are still listed on the Groupees site.

Last time they did something like this, the higher tier packs were brought back with more quantity later, but there is no guarantee that will happen again.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    I looked at those two ships and they were both thoroughly unexciting to me.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User

Sometimes things like that can surprise you, there have been several ships I was not at all impressed with on paper but that turned out to be good. I have no clue if these particular ones are like that, but the possibility exists.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Exciting or not they're deadly at exotic damage.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • saimorphx#5330 saimorphx Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2020

Sometimes things like that can surprise you, there have been several ships I was not at all impressed with on paper but that turned out to be good. I have no clue if these particular ones are like that, but the possibility exists.
    Exciting or not they're deadly at exotic damage.

Yes!! I came back to the forums to see if there was any word about fixing the Fleet ship modules from this bundle. The Somerville Intel Science Vessel T6 has been so nice, I want the Fleet Hernandez science vessel T6 version! I love the Lukari Dranuur scout ship for my Sci character, but the ship from this bundle has boosted my exotic output nicely!!
This discussion has been closed.