test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"A New Warfare" mission bug (XB1)

Hi everyone!

A few months ago I had been on Kobali Prime attempting to complete all three acts. I had gotten as far as the title mission, which is the last one of the second act, and I ran into a problem finding the terminal to upload the data to my starship. I couldn't figure out where the terminal was, and so I dropped the mission and now I can't start it again. I talked to Hanchon Grazer (the Kobali in the hidden cave) and he wouldn't provide the prompt to restart, so I'm left with that feeling of not quite getting the job done, you know?

I'm aware that some people have discussed this issue in the past, but I don't think that a solid solution has been made. "A New Warfare" will definitely not appear in the Mission Replay terminal near the general, I went through the other missions in Act II at least a few times and nothing changed. If you want to see the photos and a video that I have of my situation I can make time to upload them. Any direction that can be taken to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!